Hyfire 11

A Coal stoker furnace or stove controls most operations including automatically feeding the coal. They are quite similar to any conventional oil and gas units and easily operated for extended periods of time. They commonly use rice coal but may use larger sizes like buckwheat. They can be used as primary heat, supplementary heat or have a dual set up with your existing oil/gas furnace.
theo
Stove/Furnace Make: LL
Stove/Furnace Model: Hyfire 2

Post Sun. Mar. 27, 2011 11:07 am

Dave, I'am going to order the bigger blower motor for the hyfire, just do one side for now. Will it really be a good upgrade?
The first half of your life is runied by your parent's and the second half of your life is ruined by your kid's!! " I wondered why that frisbe was getting bigger, Then it HIT me!! " The early bird may get the worm,,,, but the second mouse get's the cheese!!

ewcsretired

Post Wed. Mar. 30, 2011 7:02 am

I installed the larger blowers on my hyfire II. installed both sides. They have been working flawlessly on my unit and move a lot more air. I have a few tips on installing the brackets if you would like, also some pictures.

theo
Stove/Furnace Make: LL
Stove/Furnace Model: Hyfire 2

Post Wed. Mar. 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Yes, I would like to see, can you post them?
The first half of your life is runied by your parent's and the second half of your life is ruined by your kid's!! " I wondered why that frisbe was getting bigger, Then it HIT me!! " The early bird may get the worm,,,, but the second mouse get's the cheese!!

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”