Update Pocono New Uograde 120 BTU

A Coal stoker furnace or stove controls most operations including automatically feeding the coal. They are quite similar to any conventional oil and gas units and easily operated for extended periods of time. They commonly use rice coal but may use larger sizes like buckwheat. They can be used as primary heat, supplementary heat or have a dual set up with your existing oil/gas furnace.
scotty
Stove/Furnace Make: L.L.
Stove/Furnace Model: POCONO

Post Tue. Jan. 19, 2010 7:38 pm

I love this thing , I have not changed a thing but the new burner and have used half the coal and keped my house at 70 all winter. The only thing I figure is I am at the right BTU for my house.sorry I aded a dhw !!!!!!!!!!! I believe I have already paid the $300 it coast , maybe the extara BTU's was just right for my house. We had below zero temps for a couple days with wind and this thing acted double the 90 BTU burner .Thanks L.L. I am happy ( could u put me on the pay roll??)

scotty

Uglysquirrel
Stove/Furnace Model: Pocono

Post Tue. Jan. 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Its a wonderful thing.

av8r
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Hearth with twin turbos (sounds like it)
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Hearth model with twin turbos

Post Tue. Jan. 19, 2010 8:28 pm

scotty wrote:I love this thing , I have not changed a thing but the new burner and have used half the coal and keped my house at 70 all winter. The only thing I figure is I am at the right BTU for my house.sorry I aded a dhw !!!!!!!!!!! I believe I have already paid the $300 it coast , maybe the extara BTU's was just right for my house. We had below zero temps for a couple days with wind and this thing acted double the 90 BTU burner .Thanks L.L. I am happy ( could u put me on the pay roll??)

scotty
I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you explain?
"Fools you are. To say you learn by your experience. I prefer to profit by others' mistakes and avoid the price of my own."

- Otto von Bismarck

WNY
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90K, Leisure Line Hyfire I
Coal Size/Type: Rice
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker, LL & CoalTrol
Stove/Furnace Model: 90K, Hyfire I, VF3000 Soon

Post Wed. Jan. 20, 2010 6:11 am

I think he was stating he upgraded to the NEW Burner that LL is offering on his stove to the new 120K BTU?
- Dave
Hyfire I & Keystoker 90K heating an 1890 Victorian
- Amsoil Authorized T1 Certified Dealer

av8r
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Hearth with twin turbos (sounds like it)

Post Wed. Jan. 20, 2010 6:51 pm

WNY wrote:I think he was stating he upgraded to the NEW Burner that LL is offering on his stove to the new 120K BTU?
Why didn't he just say so!!! :D
"Fools you are. To say you learn by your experience. I prefer to profit by others' mistakes and avoid the price of my own."

- Otto von Bismarck

av8r

Post Wed. Jan. 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Scotty...the LL website lists the Pocono as having a 110K BTU burner. Was yours an older one that came with a 90K BTU burner?

- Otto von Bismarck

Uglysquirrel
Stove/Furnace Model: Pocono

Post Sat. Feb. 13, 2010 6:31 pm

90K or 100K, its a Pocono with a Coal Trol !!

I feel like asking Matt if he wants me to do some sort of video for LL.......like show people the pathetically reliable "carpet" that always works, like a magic "carpet".....what everyone think ?

The sky is the limit here........

Return to “Stoker Coal Furnaces & Stoves Using Anthracite (Hot Air)”