A Coal stoker furnace or stove controls most operations including automatically feeding the coal. They are quite similar to any conventional oil and gas units and easily operated for extended periods of time. They commonly use rice coal but may use larger sizes like buckwheat. They can be used as primary heat, supplementary heat or have a dual set up with your existing oil/gas furnace.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 1929
- Joined: Mon. Oct. 02, 2006 8:59 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110 Dual Fuel, natural gas
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Lil' Heater (rental house)
- Coal Size/Type: Rice and Buckwheat Anthracite
- Location: Wilkes Barre, PA