Looking for Superior Coal in NE Area

captcaper

Post by captcaper » Thu. Dec. 04, 2008 5:15 am

I live in Northern NH but travel with truck in VT ME MA as well and would like to try Superior Coal. I'm using Blazcheck now but hear good things about Superior. I'd like to get some Pea coal as well. This has to be bagged as well.

Freddy
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 130 (pea)
Coal Size/Type: Pea size, Superior, deep mined

Post by Freddy » Thu. Dec. 04, 2008 5:24 am

If you just want to gve Superior pea size a try, stop by with a few buckets or bags & I'll fix you up. zip 04474

coal berner
Location: Pottsville PA. Schuylkill County PA. The Hart Of Anthracite Coal Country.
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1986 Electric Furnace Man 520 DF

Post by coal berner » Thu. Dec. 04, 2008 12:57 pm

captcaper wrote:I live in Northern NH but travel with truck in VT ME MA as well and would like to try Superior Coal. I'm using Blazcheck now but hear good things about Superior. I'd like to get some Pea coal as well. This has to be bagged as well.
You will not find bagged Superior coal unless you bag it yourself or find a dealer that bags it. Superior does not have a bagging Plant . Blaschak coal co. Reading Anthracite . & Kimmel coal & Packaging Inc . Are the three That have bagging Plants . You would Have to call them and see where or if there is a dealer in you area that sells there coal . Here are there Numbers .

http://readinganthracite.com/

Return to “Coal News & General Coal Discussions”