Global Warming, Is It a Scam?

brckwlt

Post by brckwlt » Mon. Mar. 02, 2009 10:33 pm

"global warming" is nothing but left wing propaganda. The earth isnt warming at all. over the last few years the earth has actually cooled. Imagine that. yet the democrats are funding "global warming" through the stimulus package. This is a crime on humanity, and the biggest scam on humanity ever.

Steve.N
Location: Crown Point, NY East side of the state about 130 miles above Albany

Post by Steve.N » Tue. Mar. 03, 2009 8:50 am

Many don't remember that the esteemed Mr Al Gore's previous quest was the hole in the ozone layer and the emenent demise of life on earth. His rant led to the ban of freon refrigerant. CFC refrigerent (freon) was the best refrigerent developed for refrigeration and air conditioning, now that we are forced to use substitutes the costs of keeping stuff cold has become more expensive due to higher energy costs to operate the equipment. Of course this means more co2 developed at the power plant.

This is a long read but it should add to the understanding of Mr chicken little, the sky is falling Gore. Before the ban all aerosols such as hair spray, paint,window cleaner were propelled by freon gas. Now all of that has been replaced mostly by co2 maby its a conspiricy.

The irony is that then as now many sicentists were not convinced of the danger.

**Broken Link(s) Removed**

ken

Post by ken » Tue. Mar. 03, 2009 10:05 am

15 years , they figured it out it was all BS. The same will happen in 20 years on global warming.

truckrp97

Post by truckrp97 » Tue. Mar. 03, 2009 3:27 pm

go to investors.com go to today in ibd. move to editorials either for 03/03/2009 or the archives. read jim hansens political science. the fact is CO2 is .038% of the gaseous layer that surrounds earth. and only 3% of that thin slice is released by man. Al Gore is the chairman of a cap and trade company. they deal in carbon offsets lol.

coaledsweat
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

Post by coaledsweat » Tue. Mar. 03, 2009 10:04 pm

All these experts fail to mention that the only thing they really know for certain about increased CO2 levels is that there are higher crop yields because of it.

sjohn

Post by sjohn » Sun. Nov. 29, 2009 2:16 pm

Is it all just not even worth worrying about as long as we keep punching through the ozone with rockets I am sure what ever else we do or don't do will not even make the smallest difference.

Poconoeagle

Post by Poconoeagle » Sun. Nov. 29, 2009 4:11 pm

fixing A/C in florida and being certified in it, The freon issue is and was oh such a bullcrap money plot. The average grocery store "leaked" around 900# of freon per year due to faulty and ageing equiptment yer God forbid a auto leaked 2-3 # per year. the power that be hunted and destroyed the auto industry.

I spent in excess of 10K on recovery and recycle machines guages, detectors ect jus to convert stuff to a less efficient gas.

Believe me the old retired fellow was not happy about his car not being as cold anymore when its 100+ degrees out.

what a scam...

dll
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman MKII & TLC 2000

Post by dll » Sun. Nov. 29, 2009 4:27 pm

I Can't locate the source at the moment, but there was a recent paper pointing out that one of the reaction rates that had been used to justify the CFC (Freon) connection has turned out to be wrong by a factor of ten, which made the whole edifice collapse like the proverbial house of cards. Of course, the fact that 90% of the CFCs were produced and released in the Northern hemisphere, yet there was no significant hole at the North Pole, just got ignored.

There is a book by Nobel prize winner (a real one) Kary Mullis called "Dancing Naked in the Mind Field" which has some points that the CFC scare sort of accidentally came out just about the time when the patent expired, but we mustn't think conspiracy here, surely! The book is actually quite entertaining in an odd way.

coalnewbie
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice,
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

Post by coalnewbie » Sat. Dec. 04, 2010 7:37 pm

... but "An Inconvenient Truth" is being thrust down the throats or our kids....... IN NYS - just wait about ten days and we will get a taste of "global warming". I hope I don't freeze to death.

http://www.noteviljustwrong.com/templates/notevil ... g-main.jpg

I'm On Fire
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Post by I'm On Fire » Sun. Dec. 05, 2010 11:15 am

Global Warming and saving the planet is less about actually saving the planet but more so prolonging our existence on this planet. That's what it pretty much boils down to.

The planet was here billions of years before us. And it will be here billions of years after us. What people don't realize is that when the planet decides it's had enough it will cast us aside and take the land and what we've done to it back.

Has anyone watched that show about what would happen if we weren't here?

I don't put any stock into anything that is said about Global Warming and our carbon footprint. Its all a bunch of BS.

samhill
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage

Post by samhill » Sun. Dec. 05, 2010 11:31 am

Global warming may or may not be, its all been done before, ice age, mini ice age, droughts the bottom line I see is we are going to have to look for other sources of energy. Sooner or later everything runs out, if we don`t start conserving where & when we can & look for new sources we might be too late. Theres only one earth so we better take care of what we have. Most of the global warming scare is to make money.

tom69z

Post by tom69z » Mon. Jan. 10, 2011 6:06 pm

samhill wrote:Global warming may or may not be, its all been done before, ice age, mini ice age, droughts the bottom line I see is we are going to have to look for other sources of energy. Sooner or later everything runs out, if we don`t start conserving where & when we can & look for new sources we might be too late. Theres only one earth so we better take care of what we have. Most of the global warming scare is to make money.
Whatever happened to this guy ? Hydrogen Energy !

Dann757

Post by Dann757 » Mon. Jan. 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Yeah, I want to know what happened to that guy too! Maybe he was bumped off! Wouldn't surprise me at all.

AA130FIREMAN

Post by AA130FIREMAN » Mon. Jan. 10, 2011 6:27 pm

The question I have is how much energy does it take to get the hydrogen out of the water ? :roll:

tom69z

Post by tom69z » Tue. Jan. 11, 2011 9:29 am

its a cover up.... similar to how exactly the twin towers fell on 9-11-01. because they sure as hell didnt fall because plance hit them.
Dann757 wrote:Yeah, I want to know what happened to that guy too! Maybe he was bumped off! Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Return to “Coal News & General Coal Discussions”