- Posts: 5869
- Joined: Fri. Nov. 22, 2013 2:17 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: 1960 EFM520 installed in truck box
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404 with variable blower
- Coal Size/Type: 404-nut, 520 rice ,anthracite for both
- Location: Jonestown,Pa.17038
My Crane 404 heats an 18 qt stainless kettle enough to evaporate 4-5 gals of water every 24 hrs.... no electric needed.
- Posts: 330
- Joined: Thu. Sep. 28, 2017 10:57 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: K2- Keystoker
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Stoker Stove
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Location: Coal Township Pa
Outside Humidity today is 16% ,inside is 23% in the first floor. The Sahara desert averages 25% ,so 16% is dry for Central PA. Time to break out the misting humidifier.