scroll down to the fifth pic
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3484
- Joined: Wed. Apr. 03, 2013 1:24 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2-Locke Warm Morning #120, 1-Locke Warm Morning #524B, 1 - custom Locke Warm Morning Extended barrel Base Heater Double Heater
- Baseburners & Antiques: 2014 DTS C17 Base Burner
- Coal Size/Type: Nut Anth.
- Other Heating: none
- Location: Elkhart county, IN.
- Posts: 3925
- Joined: Sun. Feb. 17, 2008 1:08 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
- Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
- Other Heating: Gas boiler backup/main
- Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000
- Location: Harrison, Tenn
I looked the area up in Google maps....I assume that is soft coal heading for???? Still a long way from Anthracite country....Or is it pulled in by train and then barged to steel mills to be mixed with Bituminous? Amazing picture just the same...