EFM Dealer Selling Out!

KingCoal
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 1 comforter stove works all iron coal box stove, seventies.
Baseburners & Antiques: 2014 DTS C17 Base Burner, GW #6, GW 113 formerly Sir Williams, maybe others at Pauliewog’s I’ve forgotten about
Coal Size/Type: Nut Anth.
Other Heating: none

Post by KingCoal » Mon. Aug. 28, 2017 6:38 pm

glenn harris wrote:We made it back to Pa in March and now live in Lake Ariel, Pa! :out: It's funny how everyone around us are saying how wet this summer has been! Compared to Alaska, by the coast anyhow, it has been a wonderfully sunny summer! 8-) We are loving it!!

As far as my big plans of getting a big shop/showroom...wll, let's just say we went in the wrong direction. I now am the proud owner of a 1 car garage shop!!! Reminds me of when I started out refurbing stokers about 15 years ago when I didn't even have that! Let the adventure begin again!

But it is good to be home. :yes: If I can be of any assistance to any of you all here on NEPA please let me know.
you know they turn the light down even further up there when a new 48'er shows up.

then even the critter's help run you off. :lol:

my little brother was up there for one of his many service stations and says it was the one place he was happiest to leave, other than laying on his back head down hill 10 t. from the crest in the landfill waiting for a Griz to stand up over the edge at his scent and popping him with a hand gun.

that kid was always crazy. his last station was as a "key man" on the last Pershing Missile station in Germany. he hasn't been the same since that one.

anyway welcome back, many of us here that don't do stokers still follow the threads to see what the high tech crowd is up too.

steve

LehighanthraciteMatt
Verified Business Rep.
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Warm Morning
Coal Size/Type: Rice,Buck, and Nut

Post by LehighanthraciteMatt » Fri. Sep. 08, 2017 1:07 pm

Glenn,
My old facility is going to be Auctioned off on October 28th, Just an FYI

Return to “Coal News & General Coal Discussions”