Weso HSK 125C Manual

ron0829
Other Heating: weso ceramic radient heat

Post by ron0829 » Sat. Nov. 01, 2014 10:40 pm

I was hoping someone might have a manual they could scan and email to me for the Weso HSK 125C woodburning stove unit (ceramic radient heat). I had one at one time, but don't seem to be able to find it. Thank you very much in advance. Hope to hear from someone out there. Ron0829

just peter
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Weso 225 C3, Susler Altan, Wasseralfingen 440, Susler Altan
Coal Size/Type: bituminous coal,

Post by just peter » Thu. Nov. 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Hello Ron,

Welcome on the forum.
I have a Weso 225C stove, and this weekend I try to find the manual and next week I will scan it at work if you are interrested.
It isn't the same stove, but almost.
The stove you have is the older modell with different placed intakes.

Stay warm
Peter.

ron0829
Other Heating: weso ceramic radient heat

Post by ron0829 » Thu. Nov. 06, 2014 4:27 pm

Hi Peter:

Yes, we are definitely interested in the manual. Thank you so much for your kindness in getting this to us.

Ron0829

just peter
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Weso 225 C3, Susler Altan, Wasseralfingen 440, Susler Altan
Coal Size/Type: bituminous coal,

Post by just peter » Fri. Nov. 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Ok, Ron I will look for it and keep you informed.
Have fun, Peter.

Weso1
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Weso HSK

Post by Weso1 » Sun. Sep. 25, 2016 9:33 am

Hey, I realize this is a few years out but I just purchased a home with the Weso HSK stove in it and was hoping I might get the manual here so I can figure it out. I was planning on trying it out with wood first but am intrigued by the potential of coal burning. Any help would be appreciated.

Keith

UncleHarley
Other Heating: Weso HSK 125c

Post by UncleHarley » Mon. Oct. 10, 2016 3:39 pm

I recently bought a well used Weso HSK 125c. I am in the process of putting some of the parts back on it. I noticed a small crack in the back of the firebox extending about 5 inches down to the clean out oval. I am thinking of trying to cold MIG weld the cast iron case to prevent smoke from coming out of the box. I have a MIG welder with .030 mild steel wire on the spool. I have read a little about welding cast iron, like doing very small (less than 1/2 inch) welds at a time.... and letting it cool before the next weld. Any advice would be appreciated. Also, I saw the posts about a manual.... I would certainly like to get one email to me if someone has a scanned copy.... or can tell me where to order one. Thanks.

UncleHarley

Post by UncleHarley » Mon. Oct. 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Also, I have no idea what this thing is really worth. Any guestimates. It looks nice.

coaledsweat
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

Post by coaledsweat » Mon. Oct. 10, 2016 5:39 pm

UncleHarley wrote:I recently bought a well used Weso HSK 125c. I am in the process of putting some of the parts back on it. I noticed a small crack in the back of the firebox extending about 5 inches down to the clean out oval. I am thinking of trying to cold MIG weld the cast iron case to prevent smoke from coming out of the box. I have a MIG welder with .030 mild steel wire on the spool. I have read a little about welding cast iron, like doing very small (less than 1/2 inch) welds at a time.... and letting it cool before the next weld. Any advice would be appreciated. Also, I saw the posts about a manual.... I would certainly like to get one email to me if someone has a scanned copy.... or can tell me where to order one. Thanks.
I wouldn't weld it cold, I doubt that will be successful. Normally 800°, weld and cool over 8-12 hours. I recommend drilling a small hole at the end of the crack prior to welding. Hopefully that would keep it from returning or if you decide not to weld it, it won't get any bigger.

UncleHarley

Post by UncleHarley » Mon. Oct. 10, 2016 9:33 pm

I'm a bit impatient. After my post, I went to my shop, drilled a 1/8 inch hole at the very end of the crack, and another near the middle of the 5" long crack. The other end of the crack was at the opening of an oval with a small flange raised for a gasket seal. The flange was cracked through. I used my Miller MIG welder, played with the settings a bit, and did short, cold welds over a good period of time to complete the length. I let the welds rest and cool while I ground off excess. Anyway, it looks OK, and because it is not going to be under any pressure or torque stress, I am thinking it will be OK. It only needs to stay enough intact to not let smoke out of the stove. I probably could have used some sort of sealant that could handle the heat, but I was impatient. We'll see what happens. Thank you for responding to my inquiry.

coaledsweat
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

Post by coaledsweat » Tue. Oct. 11, 2016 7:13 am

I doubt smoke would escape from the crack, the firebox should be under negative pressure at all times when operating.

Lhaley208

Post by Lhaley208 » Sat. Jan. 06, 2018 4:01 pm

Hey there!

I am also in need of this manual! I have our wood stove up and running, but I would love some more information so that we can use it to it’s best potential. Would someone mind sending it my way?

Thanks so much!

Lee

1982Weso
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Weso HSK 125
Other Heating: Firepot

Post by 1982Weso » Sat. Jan. 06, 2018 10:19 pm

Hi All,

Posting the manual from my Weso HSK 125.
Weso HSK 125 Stove Manual.PDF
.PDF | 8.7MB | Weso HSK 125 Stove Manual.PDF
Posting some Brochures for it too.
Weso Ceramic Tile Stove Kachelofen Brochure.PDF
.PDF | 6.5MB | Weso Ceramic Tile Stove Kachelofen Brochure.PDF
Weso Kachelofen Ceramic Tile Stove Brochure.PDF
.PDF | 2MB | Weso Kachelofen Ceramic Tile Stove Brochure.PDF
Weso Stove New Colors Brochure.PDF
.PDF | 2.1MB | Weso Stove New Colors Brochure.PDF
Mine has been in service since 1982. This past week it has been in the single digits, and I've been heating 80% of my house with it.

ndadda

Post by ndadda » Fri. Jan. 15, 2021 11:19 pm

:out: :clap:

Return to “Coal News & General Coal Discussions”