Efel Ambassador 420 Parts

General energy and coal related topics, news and basic information. If you do not know where to post your topic post it here.
Freespirit
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Alaska Kodiak
Coal Size/Type: Pea or Nut
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Kodiak

Post Thu. Aug. 29, 2013 11:28 am

I emailed Efel directly and asked if they could send me a list of the parts to my Efel Ambassador 420 Coal stove because I need to replace parts. They were nice enough to do so but they sent it in a different language and I can not get it to translate I emailed them back and asked if they could send it in English they never responded. So I am hoping that some one can tell me the names of the parts so I can get my coal stove ready for the horrendous winter we are suppose to have. I am uploading a picture of the parts that they sent. I know 10 and 12 are the front parts that I need I know I definitely need 12 it is warped but when you replace 12 do you need to replace 10 also? 2 and 7 are they side parts and mine are also warped and need to be replaced. I know 9 is the fire grate and I also need to replace mine and I know I can get that of from Woodsman parts. Also can anyone tell me alternative parts that I can use if I can not get the Efel parts. I love this stove no worries when I am at work and the power goes out I know my home is warm. Any help anyone can give would be greatly be appreciated. Thank you very much!
Sincerely,
Freespirit
Attachments
Efel JPEG.jpg
Efel Parts

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Efel Nestor Martin, Frankenstove
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite
Other Heating: wood and a little LP

Post Thu. Aug. 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Its French. I translated it online. #2 means Trash-left, #7 means Trash-right, number 10 means deflector (probably heat deflector), and #12 means Trash-before (before means front?). Im betting it may be cheaper to find a used stove with good parts. I don't know what other parts may fit but someone else may. I'm glad you like your stove.
I'm just an old chunk of coal now Lord but I'm gonna be a diamond some day - Billy Joe Shaver

michaelanthony
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant 2310, gold marc box stove, vogelzang pot belly coat rack
Baseburners & Antiques: Home Sparkle 12
Coal Size/Type: Coal Contractor's stove, a little Kimmels 'nut
Other Heating: Very cold FHA oil furnace

Post Thu. Aug. 29, 2013 9:09 pm

..2,5,7,12 are noted as corbielle, which is translated as corbel and in cabinet making that is a decorative support.....so I think that is front, rear, left, and right support for the grates which there is a large and small center grate. good luck. buon giorno!
never yell through a screen...you'll strain your voice.

michaelanthony
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant 2310, gold marc box stove, vogelzang pot belly coat rack

Post Thu. Aug. 29, 2013 9:13 pm

...sorry for the brain cramp, but I think nestor martin coal stoves uses the same parts!

waldo lemieux
Stove/Furnace Make: efm
Stove/Furnace Model: s-20

Post Fri. Aug. 30, 2013 8:31 am

michaelanthony wrote: buon giorno!
Speak french to me Morticia, it makes me crazy :inlove:
When faced with a seemingly impossible task, my grandfather always said "can't never can, untill try comes along"

michaelanthony

Post Sat. Aug. 31, 2013 11:25 pm

waldo lemieux wrote:
michaelanthony wrote: buon giorno!
Speak french to me Morticia, it makes me crazy :inlove:
Oooooooo...I think her name was Yvonne DiCarlo. Humminah humminah baby!!

ruger1980
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL Hyfire II

Post Tue. Sep. 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Noooooo Yvonne DeCarlo played Lilian Munster. Morticia Adams was played by Carolyn Jones. Both quite attractive in their day.

michaelanthony

Post Tue. Sep. 03, 2013 9:05 pm

ruger1980 wrote:Noooooo Yvonne DeCarlo played Lilian Munster. Morticia Adams was played by Carolyn Jones. Both quite attractive in their day.
good catch, thanks!

Return to “Coal News & General Coal Discussions”