Sulfur Type Smell From Stove

94Bison

Post by 94Bison » Sat. Dec. 22, 2012 9:17 pm

freetown fred wrote:ANDDDDD, did that do it? Still not smelling anything?
94Bison wrote: See 3 posts up. :D
I don't smell anything now. It is awfully windy, so when the wind dies, I will know better for sure. I appreciate all the help!
Last edited by 94Bison on Sat. Dec. 22, 2012 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Sat. Dec. 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Your good, this wind would make it worse if anything. OUTSTANDING :)

94Bison

Post by 94Bison » Sat. Dec. 22, 2012 9:23 pm

freetown fred wrote:Your good, this wind would make it worse if anything. OUTSTANDING :)
Keeping the fingers crossed. I am at least comfortable now that I have a couple CO detectors around, so nothing should sneak up on me!

Lightning
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: Modified AA 130
Coal Size/Type: Pea Size - Anthracite

Post by Lightning » Sat. Dec. 22, 2012 10:27 pm

94Bison wrote:Thanks Lightning! It appears as though we are neighbors! If you don't mind my asking, where do you purchase your coal from (please pm me if you'd rather not say on the open forum)? I called 2 places on Friday and they are exactly the same price. Do you have a preference in the area as far as quality, price, etc. Also, do you recommend getting the oiled coal for the extra $10/ton. Thanks in advance!
Hey man!! Yeah I guess we are neighbors lol.. Millers Farm Market has Bulk and Bagged coal. Bulk price is $235.00 a ton last time I bought some. And I believe my friend gets his (bagged) from Worth Smith on the east side of Olean. There is another guy in Cuba that delivers coal, I can get you his name and number if you want. My Uncle gets his from a guy in PA. He is pretty busy though, I can get you his name and number too. Are you looking for bagged or bulk? You have a bin?

Return to “Coal News & General Coal Discussions”