EPA Rushing Anti-Coal Regulations

General energy and coal related topics, news and basic information. If you do not know where to post your topic post it here.
coalkirk
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1981 EFM DF520
Coal Size/Type: anthracite/rice coal

Post Mon. Nov. 05, 2012 7:46 am

http://washingtonexaminer.com/november-surprise-e ... JbkMoW1-AI

According to this story, the EPA is rushing new anti-coal regulations to take affect later this month in the event that Obama loses the election. Meanwhile, China builds one new coal fired plant per week. :bang:
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." —General George S. Patton

Burning rice coal in a 1981 EFM DF520, nut coal in a hand fired Jotul 507.

whistlenut
Stoker Coal Boiler: AA130's,260's, AHS130&260's,EFM900,GJ & V-Wert
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Franks,Itasca 415,Jensen, NYer 130,Van Wert
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Alaska, EFM, Keystoker, Yellow Flame
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska, Keystoker-2,Leisure Line
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Alaska, Gibraltar, Keystone,Vc Vigilant 2
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Ford, Jensen, NYer, Van Wert,
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwoods
Coal Size/Type: Barley, Buck, Rice ,Nut, Stove
Other Heating: Oil HWBB

Post Mon. Nov. 05, 2012 7:51 am

Your vote tomorrow is ESSENTIAL if you want a CHANGE in Washington, or in your own state.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a 'piece of human solid waste' by the clean end." More true today....

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post Mon. Nov. 05, 2012 8:02 am

For anyone that does not think your vote is important--you're WRONG--don't listen to the brainiacs on that one--PLEASE, who-ever you're going to vote for--DO IT--& we'll just have to see what happens over the NEXT 4 yrs. This is not a who's better post, I'm sure we've all made up our minds one way or the other, it's a get out & vote post!!!!---SOOOOOO, just shut up & get out there & vote tomorrow :)
"A people that values it's privileges above it's principals, soon loses both"--Dwight D Eisenhower

buffalo bob
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: anthracite nut

Post Mon. Nov. 05, 2012 4:41 pm

freetown fred wrote:For anyone that does not think your vote is important--you're WRONG--don't listen to the brainiacs on that one--PLEASE, who-ever you're going to vote for--DO IT--& we'll just have to see what happens over the NEXT 4 yrs. This is not a who's better post, I'm sure we've all made up our minds one way or the other, it's a get out & vote post!!!!---SOOOOOO, just shut up & get out there & vote tomorrow :)
ill be there and so will the wife

Return to “Coal News & General Coal Discussions”