Here is an interesting product using flyash to save energy:
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 11370
- Joined: Thu. Mar. 13, 2008 10:29 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
- Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
- Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75
- Location: Linesville, Pa.
Thanks steamup, that is interesting I wonder what the price comparison to conventional bricks is? Heck of a good way to use the flyash, I know were there are mountains of it.