2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 207
- Joined: Fri. Jan. 11, 2008 4:27 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: efm 520 stoker fitzgibbons pressure vessel
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: harman, russo
- Coal Size/Type: rice
- Other Heating: alpine propane condensing boiler radiant floor
- Location: Wernersville pa
Yes we had a mild winter, In central pa , no snow, and its a leap year.coal prices going up , winters getting warmer? I just wanted to get the leap year date on the forum for the archives.
- Posts: 485
- Joined: Sat. Feb. 05, 2011 1:10 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
- Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby
- Location: Bucks county, Pa.
If we are going to have an extra day of winter, it may as well be this one, with milder temps and no snow. Next winter may be dramatically different. Gear up, be prepared. couple of ideas being researched and tested here to hopefully, vastly improve heat plant efficiency. oil, gas and heat pump. bring on the cold weather, next year, and keeping the coal stove ready to go.