General energy and coal related topics, news and basic information. If you do not know where to post your topic post it here.
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon. Dec. 05, 2011 7:14 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
- Stove/Furnace Model: 608 Energy Master 1
- Location: Trimble Co,Ky
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and this looks like a great site with a wealth of info.
- Posts: 21423
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 31, 2009 12:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut
- Location: Freetown,NY 13803
Welcome to the FORUM my friend.
"A people that values it's privileges above it's principals, soon loses both"--Dwight D Eisenhower
Stephen in Soky
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Tue. Feb. 10, 2009 5:47 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Warm Morning
- Stove/Furnace Model: 500
- Location: Bowling Green KY
Welcome Kyguy! Good to see another Kentucky burner on here. I'm in Warren county. Check in often, this is a very nice group of folks.
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Fri. Nov. 05, 2010 11:29 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: warm morning/Wil-Burt
- Stove/Furnace Model: 414/Combustioneer
- Location: Leatherwood Ky
hello welcome from leatherwood ky
If You Think Coal Is UGLY...
Wait Till You See POVERTY!
Power Progress Coal
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Thu. Jan. 13, 2011 3:00 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
- Stove/Furnace Model: Kodiak
it's the cliche from the same bunch saying welcome,
I think it's about time to say : Enter at your own risk !