Here's One for You Electronics Guys -- a TESLA GENERATOR

SMITTY
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 Highboy
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Post by SMITTY » Mon. Jan. 03, 2011 9:52 am

Outta luck if your in ME or ID ... they must've caught on to the scam in those 2 states. :lol:

samhill
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage

Post by samhill » Mon. Jan. 03, 2011 10:01 am

Or just maybe those two states had a lot of suc or a takers & now the states power consumption & tax revenue are greatly reduced. ;)

009to090

Post by 009to090 » Mon. Jan. 03, 2011 11:14 am

SMITTY wrote:Outta luck if your in ME or ID ... they must've caught on to the scam in those 2 states. :lol:
Those are just the first 2 states with lawsuits against these guys.

Yanche
Stoker Coal Boiler: Alternate Heating Systems S-130
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea

Post by Yanche » Mon. Jan. 03, 2011 11:48 am

There are many products that will be producing free electric power that will be coming to market soon. They are advances in the integrated circuit industry and harness existing mechanical motion. At the microscopic level a mechanical beam is etched in the silicon wafer. Then as the beam bends from physical motion the piezo electric effect generates power. Now, don't get too excited, the power levels are in the microwatts. Cell phones will have these power sources to extend battery life. Many remote weather sensors will have them. Lot's of applications even though the power generated is very, very small.

steamup
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson AA-130, Keystoker K-6
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: HS Tarm 502 Wood/Coal/Oil
Coal Size/Type: pea, buck, rice

Post by steamup » Mon. Jan. 03, 2011 12:40 pm

First Law of Thermodynamics

The first law of thermodynamics is often called the Law of Conservation of Energy. This law suggests that energy can be transferred from one system to another in many forms. Also, it can not be created or destroyed. Thus, the total amount of energy available in the Universe is constant. Einstein's famous equation (written below) describes the relationship between energy and matter:

E = mc^2

In the equation above, energy (E) is equal to matter (m) times the square of a constant (c). Einstein suggested that energy and matter are interchangeable. His equation also suggests that the quantity of energy and matter in the Universe is fixed.

Now based on this, the bottom line is you can't get something out of nothing.

About the only way to get electricity out of thin air is to go out into a thunder storm with a metal pole. :shock:

Short Bus
Stoker Coal Boiler: Kewanee boiler with Anchor stoker
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut / Sub-bituminous C
Other Heating: Propane wall furnace back up only

Post by Short Bus » Mon. Jan. 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Thank you Steam up.

When I hauled newspapers we had one guy at the shack that rolled his papers and hauled them on end because the gravity could flow though, and I get the name Short Bus.

AA130FIREMAN

Post by AA130FIREMAN » Mon. Jan. 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Here is the old fashion way to make power, if you cah get the hay for free. :lol: http://www.thedonkeysanctuary.org.uk/node/440[/url][url]http://www.americanartifacts.com/smma/power/tread.jpg

av8r
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Hearth with twin turbos (sounds like it)

Post by av8r » Mon. Jan. 03, 2011 1:53 pm

AA130FIREMAN wrote:Ever see one of the perpetual motion machines? They power themselves :lol: an electric motor/ generator that produces more electric than it uses. From what I understand, as soon as they talk about heat being produced, it can't be true, heat is a loss of energy.
Conservation of energy

Over unity machine

The laws of physics as we understand them won't allow both. Perhaps we don't understand physics as well as we think?

rberq
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300 with hopper
Coal Size/Type: Blaschak Anthracite Nut
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators (fuel oil); propane

Post by rberq » Mon. Jan. 03, 2011 7:29 pm

http://www.freelectricity.com/index.html
It says, "Energy Source:Permanent Magnets and Gravity". Well, if it has been using up gravity, my scales would say I weigh less now, not 4 pounds more than I did before the holidays. So I have to conclude it does not work.

Cheetah

Post by Cheetah » Tue. Jan. 04, 2011 9:24 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_radio

A crystal radio uses the energy of the radio waves in the air to power an earphone. It wouldn't be difficult to feed that power to something besides an earphone. It's not getting something from nothing. Power had to be put in to produce the radio waves. Not talking much power here but it might be enough to power a watch. Or it could be used to charge a small battery that after extended charging could provide higher ouput for a short time. There's no question it can be done. The question is, is it worth doing?

heartofcoal

Post by heartofcoal » Sat. Jan. 08, 2011 7:41 pm

I'd buy it if I had the money!
Spent it all on volcano insurance! #@%$#
I know someone who whould buy it! My buddy's mother in law. She said her house is leaning now because they took the
siding off one side. And she's SERIOUS!

jpete
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Post by jpete » Sat. Jan. 08, 2011 7:52 pm

heartofcoal wrote:I'd buy it if I had the money!
Spent it all on volcano insurance
I'm watching the "volcano insurance" episode right now! :D

I just read the biography of Tesla called "Wizard" by Marc Seifer and my book club had the author out to do a presentation and some Q&A.

I asked if he thought Tesla's idea of wireless electricity was possible or even probable. He told me that based on his research, if Tesla said he could do it, then he could.

If anyone is interested in Tesla, I highly recommend this book. He had an amazing life and the number of famous people he interacted with is a who's who of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.

SMITTY
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 Highboy
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Post by SMITTY » Sat. Jan. 08, 2011 9:07 pm

I watched a show on him on the History Channel. Guy was a genius, for sure. Had some personality quirks as well ... such as an obsession with the number 3. Everything he did had to begin or end in 3, or be divisible by 3. He lived on the 3rd floor, and the apartment number was divisible by 3. He also referred to a pigeon, that used to frequent his window, as his wife. Strange ... :o

jpete
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Post by jpete » Sat. Jan. 08, 2011 9:36 pm

He also tried to make all important decisions on the 13th. Certainly genius comes with personality quirks.

av8r
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Hearth with twin turbos (sounds like it)

Post by av8r » Sun. Jan. 09, 2011 1:29 pm

jpete wrote:He also tried to make all important decisions on the 13th. Certainly genius comes with personality quirks.
Don't I know it... :P

Return to “Coal News & General Coal Discussions”