7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 10375
- Joined: Sun. Oct. 21, 2007 4:23 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer
- Location: Montrose PA
Not sure what our schedule will be as far as being there ,when we are there we will be with Stolz stoves .Not sure where his booth is . Thanks ,Davestoker ll wrote:Is leisure line going to be at the bloomsburg fair? If so where are they going to be?
- Posts: 3030
- Joined: Fri. Dec. 23, 2005 12:45 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Alternate Heating Systems S-130
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
- Location: Sykesville, Maryland
I'm considering going to the fair for the first time. Google Maps suggests using US 11/15 north of Harrisburg. I've not traveled these roads. What are they like? I'll also be looking for a motel near Bloomsburg. Any suggestions?
- Posts: 614
- Joined: Sat. Nov. 04, 2006 4:46 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: LL110
- Coal Size/Type: Rice/ Buck
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
- Stove/Furnace Model: 110 Boiler
- Location: Bloomsburg, PA
Yanche Rte 11 Is probably the most direct route, decent road but can get congested at times. The main fairgrounds entrance is off route 11. The middle of the week is the best time to visit the fair as the crowds are much less. As for hotels there is a very nice hampton about a mile from me at lightstreet but I'm not sure about availability there. There is also a very nice holiday inn express and a New Comfort Suites at buckhorn.
Last edited by jpen1 on Mon. Sep. 20, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1582
- Joined: Fri. Dec. 02, 2005 10:36 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman SF 250, domestic hot water loop, heat accumulator
- Coal Size/Type: Nut and Stove
- Other Heating: Heat Pumps
- Location: Lehigh Twp, PA
When you going Yanche?Yanche wrote:I'm considering going to the fair for the first time. Google Maps suggests using US 11/15 north of Harrisburg. I've not traveled these roads. What are they like? I'll also be looking for a motel near Bloomsburg. Any suggestions?
I can give you enough points for a room at the Econ Lodge if you need a decent place to spend a night.
189 Columbia Mall Dr.
Bloomsburg, PA, US, 17815
Let me know. I'll will set it up for you.