Customer Service at Its Extreme Finest.

LXD212

Post by LXD212 » Mon. Nov. 23, 2009 2:00 pm

End of last year I purchased a stove form a local retailer that had since ceased operations in my area.

I am just now hooking it up. I contacted Leisure line Stoves this morning and left a messgae. Matt, from Leislure LIne Stove Compnay, contacted me back and answered all questions in detail. Thats not even it. Matt has offered his valuable time to stop at my house to ensure correct draft and offer some pointers. Now that is customer service at its best.

Hats off to Leisure LIne Stove Comapny and all of its fine employees.

Lou

WNY
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90K, Leisure Line Hyfire I
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Post by WNY » Mon. Nov. 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Yes, Jerry, previous owner was great and the 2 new guys (Flyer 5 and Matthuas on here) have since purchased the company. Great Service!!

Leisure Line New Ownership

LXD212

Post by LXD212 » Mon. Nov. 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Well the story continues as I stated in previous post Matt from Leisure Line Stoves came out tonite to my home in less than a days notice and solved several issues I had. All around great guy. If anyone is considering a coal stove company. I highly highly recommend Leisure Line based on customer loyalty along let alone quality of product. As well he had several phone calls while at my residence and most if not all were customers have trouble figuring out how to operate unit. Matt walked each and everyone through all needed steps.

Cant not say enough good things about his or his company.

Thanks Matt and all the wonderful staff at leisure line.

LXD212

Post by LXD212 » Thu. Nov. 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Just got the coal stove up and running. LeisureLine Hearth Model. What a stove. First time my home can actually reach 70 degrees and I don't cringe.

Thank you everyone at coal trol for a great start. All help/customer loyalty is appreciated.

No other stove company can compare to Leisure Line

syazz

Post by syazz » Tue. Dec. 01, 2009 4:27 pm

I agree! New to coal this year, I bought a used Hyfire II, and Jerry and Karen were and continue to be a great resource for advice, parts, etc. Also experienced the same high level of service from Paul and Neil at Automation Correct. From everything I hear, the new owners will continue the great tradition of exellence at LL. Could not be happier with my choice of stoves.

LXD212

Post by LXD212 » Tue. Jan. 05, 2010 12:32 pm

Last week Matt from Laisure Line placed a visit to my residence and again explained several advantes. hints, tips, advice and so on for my Hearth Model Leisure LIne Stove.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone at Leisure LIne (including Paige) for great product/customer Service.

Return to “Coal News & General Coal Discussions”