My wife still shakes her head when someone mentions I am the NYS moderator. Welcome to the forum.BingoBoy wrote:Hello New Yorkers,
I have learned som much from this forum, it drives my wife nuts. On the flip side my grandson loves the daily trips to the basement after dinner to tend the stove.
General energy and coal related topics, news and basic information. If you do not know where to post your topic post it here.
- Posts: 1845
- Joined: Wed. May. 20, 2009 8:09 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90 Chimney vent
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Other Heating: Buderus Oil Boiler 3115-34
- Stove/Furnace Model: Keystoker 90 Chimney Vent
- Location: Wynantskill NY, 10 miles from Albany
- Posts: 6209
- Joined: Sat. May. 24, 2008 4:26 pm
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
- Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
- Coal Size/Type: Rice,
- Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22
- Location: Chester, NY
and a damned good one at that. I think she needs more time with stove polish and oven cleaner, you are being too soft.My wife still shakes her head when someone mentions I am the NYS moderator
Posted by an unreasonable adult.