Are you ready for this arctic blast???

ColdHouse

Post by ColdHouse » Wed. Feb. 15, 2023 5:16 am

k-2 wrote:
Wed. Feb. 15, 2023 1:26 am
46 right now middle of the Febuary 2 am. Tomorrow 63 and sunny.Global warming kicking in? Im liking it. Not so good for the energy companies though.
I try to avoid the weather because it is too sensationalized. With that said, is there extreme cold in places that are normally very temperate? I heared a while back that Texas and places in the South were very cold. I think you have gathered that I don't accept the narrative. Nobody dying and we go into global lockdown for a cold. Toxic plume from intentionally setting a fire and nothing to fear. The last thing I need is for the hypocritical talking heads that want to strip every last speck of liberty from anyone that wants to live a reasonable life to tell me the cause of anything. Please no more laws or regulations.

Did you hear Feinstein released a statement she will not seek re-election and then told the press she never said that? Why are the out of touch literally demented people making decisions for the citizens of this country and trying to control the world?

Why was online gambling so evil until the government decided to tax it?

I wonder if the payout was better when the mob ran the numbers than it is today with the lottery. People went to jail for betting on numbers. Now it is normal.

Evil when you do it righteous when Government does it.

Hypocrites.

Caring for citizens? Ha, ha, ha.... All these people want is to control and strip you of anything you have of value. We are headed for worse than third world style of living. I would rather be poor in the woods than begging on the streets of the city.

Any problem the Government fixes makes the problem worse for the people.

Fake news is only fake when it is not aligned with the agenda talking points.

Rob R.
Site Moderator
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Jr

Post by Rob R. » Wed. Feb. 15, 2023 7:04 am

Thread has gone from the weather to entirely political. Locked.

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”