Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace

Post by waytomany?s » Tue. Mar. 29, 2022 6:56 pm

freetown fred wrote:
Tue. Mar. 29, 2022 6:41 pm
I just love checkln out peoples sense of humor Billy!!! ;)
It's when you don't have one that there's an issue, just ask Will Smith.

musikfan1968
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Franco Belge 144.08.02

Post by musikfan1968 » Tue. Mar. 29, 2022 7:49 pm

freetown fred wrote:
Tue. Mar. 29, 2022 1:56 pm
Nice my ass ya young woodpecker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
FF, I'll take that as a compliment! LOL.....

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Tue. Mar. 29, 2022 9:21 pm

Good on you M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Tue. Mar. 29, 2022 11:28 pm

waytomany?s wrote:
Tue. Mar. 29, 2022 6:56 pm
It's when you don't have one that there's an issue, just ask Will Smith.
Ouch!! :lol: :clap:

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Wed. Mar. 30, 2022 7:39 am

Yep, no matter the reason--ya don't want to bitch slap anybody in sissy ass jollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny Boy
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace

Post by Sunny Boy » Wed. Mar. 30, 2022 9:48 am

freetown fred wrote:
Wed. Mar. 30, 2022 7:39 am
Yep, no matter the reason--ya don't want to bitch slap anybody in sissy ass jollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless the show's ratings have been in the toilet..... then it's ramp-up the drama. :lol:

Paul

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Mar. 30, 2022 9:33 pm

Sunny Boy wrote:
Wed. Mar. 30, 2022 9:48 am
Unless the show's ratings have been in the toilet..... then it's ramp-up the drama. :lol:

Paul
That would be the only reason why Chris Rock wouldn’t sue...a deal was made and contract already signed on the dotted line.

Not many men would have allowed that to happen to him on national television without stomping a mud hole in Smith and walking it dry, and then not offering to sue his shorts off afterwards.

Rock is the better man for sure and his calmness and composure showed it. Quick witted too, making the best out of the worst situation.

Hoytman

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Mar. 30, 2022 9:44 pm

Looks like Rock and the Oscar’s will benefit from it.
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/chris-rock- ... nce-oscars

All I can say is Alopecia is nothing compared to those with brain cancer.

I have a picture in my phone that I will not share of a female friend aged 72 who has brain cancer. A picture taken after head shaving and an extensive scar to remove a baseball sized brain tumor that they could NOT totally remove that is still growing...and is currently taking radiation and chemotherapy for. Her surgery was four weeks ago. Four days after surgery went home and played darts in the church dart league. She makes her own jokes about it ever since. Her outlook on life is trumped only by that of our own Freetown Fred here on the coalpail forum. She has a better sense of humor than Smith does...and so does my friend, Freetown Fred.

Like Rock, FF would likely have laughed too, but then proceeded to take one of those half cut off feet, reached over with it, yanked out a chair for Smith, then pushed up his stool for him. :lol: I have this feeling no one would get by slapping FF like that and I wouldn’t blame him.
Last edited by Hoytman on Wed. Mar. 30, 2022 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Wed. Mar. 30, 2022 9:56 pm

Ive been surprised at the focus on the slap. Watch the WHOLE speech Smith gave after winning... talking about being a protector, the crying, the weirdness. Must be 10 minutes long. He has some issues he needs to address. Denzel did give him some good advice but the rest of his "friends" not so much. Until that speech I thought it was staged. I doubt I'd press charges either. Rock is the better man for it.

To keep it on topic, Will needs a Hitzer double door 354! The warmth might calm his nerves. :lol:

Hoytman

Post by Hoytman » Wed. Mar. 30, 2022 10:25 pm

warminmn wrote:
Wed. Mar. 30, 2022 9:56 pm
Ive been surprised at the focus on the slap. Watch the WHOLE speech Smith gave after winning... talking about being a protector, the crying, the weirdness. Must be 10 minutes long. He has some issues he needs to address. Denzel did give him some good advice but the rest of his "friends" not so much. Until that speech I thought it was staged. I doubt I'd press charges either. Rock is the better man for it.

To keep it on topic, Will needs a Hitzer double door 354! The warmth might calm his nerves. :lol:
Yes...but the elephant in the room no one is talking about...it wasn’t the slap or the apology...it was the fact that in the speech Smith talked of God guiding him and pulling him in so many directions...paraphrasing it or course. No one is telling him God didn’t tell him to slack Rock, or approve of it, and he also never told him to use the attitude and language he did afterwards.

I have a feeling things are about to get real cold for Smith. Maybe we should take up a collection for that 354 double door to help keep him warm. It might end up being the only thing warm he’ll be able to snuggle up beside by the time this is over. Especially if a lawsuit materializes...and it very well could. That woman doubtfully would sacrifice half of what she owns to anyone suing them.

I thought I heard Jim Carey say he would sue Smith for 700million...or was it 200million? Either way, maybe Carey will step up and buy the 354 for Smith. LOL!

rodhotter
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmaan MK I
Coal Size/Type: anthracite nut
Other Heating: oil

Post by rodhotter » Tue. Apr. 12, 2022 7:44 pm

i shut down my how water oil furnace as i should because my coal Harman is in the same chimney. it was EZE as it was capped off on one side prolly when the elderly woman had the oil furnace installed. my basement kitchen is on one side + the bath - oil furnace is on the other, unmarried so no winey wife + only need please myself!! i use an on demand 220V water heater i piped into the furnace hot water line so it gets preheated when the furnace is on + the sensor only activated the water heater as needed. i have the smallest Harmam hand fired they made + the blower on it heats the air between the double walls on the stove, a great hair dryer for sure beside the radiant heat!! hardest thing was finding a big floor vent to allow heat to rise as it commonly does, + Atlanta Supply i found on line has LOTS of vents both fancy or plain of various sizes.

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”