First post of season.

CorrosionMan
Location: SE Ohio - Carrolton/Kilgore/Perrysville -- inbetween
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Hitzer 82 FA
Coal Size/Type: Reading NUT 40lb plastic bags
Other Heating: Heat Pump

Post by CorrosionMan » Sun. Oct. 04, 2020 10:38 am

Long time no see! Good to be back posting.

Fired up my Hitzer 82FA a couple of days ago, running it low and slow... unplug the fan during the day. 76°F in the house feels so good and makes momma happy.

The world is going crazy, my preps (food/water/guns/ammo/medical) are about as complete as my mind can envision.

My 1st grade boy is back in school, thankfully we send him to a small private church school that is not 100% covid Stoopid.

Was laid off work and I didn't see that one coming (I work oil and gas). Good thing I was able to save before... I should be good for a few years with only a minor downward adjustment in spending. This might be the only advantage to being semi-old (51).

Oh, my damn brand new (6 months old) Ford Escape blew a transmission. WTF?!? I buy new to avoid that *censored*.

Fyi; if in stock, RuralKing is the only place to buy guns anywhere near reasonable prices.

Tapioca pudding is the best, chilli MUST have beans, China is *censored*.

*Edit* spelling
Last edited by CorrosionMan on Sun. Oct. 04, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Sun. Oct. 04, 2020 10:52 am

Well, that more or less summed up your absence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Good to hear from ya C.

Hounds51
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2 Legacy TLC 2000 one in the upper and 1 in the lower part of the house
Coal Size/Type: Wood and pea, nut ,stove and egg coal

Post by Hounds51 » Sun. Oct. 04, 2020 12:40 pm

Best place to buy guns is to roll your own. Easy peasy. Just get a AR 15 lower gun jig and buy an 80% receiver and roll your own. It is perfectly legal to build your own according to the Fed's. And you don't need to have a serial number, or have it registered.
That way if things turn bad, you still can have your firearm.
(That will then probably be illegal, but by that time breathing probably be illegal also)
Just my thought's.

CorrosionMan
Location: SE Ohio - Carrolton/Kilgore/Perrysville -- inbetween
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Hitzer 82 FA
Coal Size/Type: Reading NUT 40lb plastic bags
Other Heating: Heat Pump

Post by CorrosionMan » Mon. Oct. 05, 2020 2:07 pm

Yes, I like the idea of completing an 80% lower into a full rifle (semi or full auto). I can neither confirm or deny ever having seen this done.

I almost ordered one of the CNC computer controller machines specifically to complete 80% lowers ( something like a ghost-gunner) didn't do it though.

As of now, trying to enjoy my time off. It's amazing how much time you have when you aren't going to work. Also finishing up a number of little projects. Didn't realize how many guns I have collected (many with little to no use!?!). Maybe I should sell a few.

Seems slow around here, maybe we should start a bikini thread.

11ultra103
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93, DS Comfortmax 75
Coal Size/Type: Nut

Post by 11ultra103 » Tue. Oct. 06, 2020 9:10 am

CorrosionMan wrote:
Mon. Oct. 05, 2020 2:07 pm
Yes, I like the idea of completing an 80% lower into a full rifle (semi or full auto). I can neither confirm or deny ever having seen this done.

I almost ordered one of the CNC computer controller machines specifically to complete 80% lowers ( something like a ghost-gunner) didn't do it though.

As of now, trying to enjoy my time off. It's amazing how much time you have when you aren't going to work. Also finishing up a number of little projects. Didn't realize how many guns I have collected (many with little to no use!?!). Maybe I should sell a few.

Seems slow around here, maybe we should start a bikini thread.
Seems like its finally picking up. I was checking periodically throughout summer and the site was a ghost town haha

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”