National Haet Extractor

KEVB

Post by KEVB » Sun. Jul. 27, 2008 2:24 pm

I AM LOOKING FOR INFO ON HAND FIRED COAL BOILER MADE BY,NATIONAL HEAT EXTRACTOR,200 SERIES,SERIAL #66000,BOILER # A/U 204,IF THIS COMPANY IS STILL IN OPERATION,AND IF PARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS BOILER.ALSO ON THE TOP OF THE DATA PLATE,THE NAME (THE NATIONAL RADIATOR COMPANY.)

Steve.N
Location: Crown Point, NY East side of the state about 130 miles above Albany

Post by Steve.N » Mon. Jul. 28, 2008 8:24 am

I googled National Radiator and acording to the attached web site thev were absorbed/merged in 1950 or so. I suspect that unique parts will be hard to find. Electrical controls and motors should be available from your local plumbing supply retailer.

Halfway down the page
http://www.jaha.org/DiscoveryCenter/MadeInJohnstown.html

chvy4x4

Post by chvy4x4 » Wed. Feb. 09, 2011 2:37 pm

I Also own a crumbling 200 series coal boiler! Parts are hard to find and are not cheap when you do find them. Thare is a guy in Monday's Corner who sells used parts for them but his selection is small, They stoves where stoped being manufacted in 1958, but are still out there in peoples basements. Pa is the home of most of them havn't found what ive been lookin for yet either! If I can help you or you think you could help me please send a reply, I just found this site today but will check back frequintly. Thanks to all! I need many parts for mine but refuse to get rid of it or even quit using it!! best heat ever!!

Zeke13

Post by Zeke13 » Fri. Oct. 14, 2011 3:44 pm

To Steve.n
Have a National Heat Extractor 200 Series Boiler No. A/U 204 that I want to replace. GAS OR OIL FIRED/ with heat conserver/ or STOKER FIRED/HAND FIRED.
THE NATIONAL RADIATOR COMPANY.
Zeke13

Attachments

Welcome Scan.jpg
.JPG | 516.4KB | Welcome Scan.jpg

GRATE GUY

Post by GRATE GUY » Sun. Oct. 16, 2011 3:06 pm

Check with Curwensville Heating & Plumbing for parts on these they seem to have a lot of national parts and information

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”