Overtemp Alarm

Demented

Post by Demented » Sun. Jul. 07, 2019 6:10 pm

biggerpatterson wrote:
Thu. Mar. 21, 2019 6:26 pm
http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=produ ... cts_id=292 This may help. Probably could be adapted to a transmitter for a shock collar.
I have this for much the same reason, and I can assure you if you are snoozing by the stove it will definitely wake you up!

ddahlgren
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Post by ddahlgren » Sat. Aug. 31, 2019 5:11 am

Slow down and enjoy life. The internet will still be there is 30 minutes. I have an old couch across from the stove and do a slower paced drill. Into house stove is first thing I see. Open damper crack ash pan door get an adult beverage. Plant myself on the couch and watch temps go up. When it looks alive sprinkle a little fresh coal wait for temps and repeat a couple times. Then shake and poke /rake grates. Reload close it up and done for another 12 hours. Morning is the same deal only with coffee then make breakfast when done check the internet last. While only 67 have had some health issues and they teach you to slow down enjoy life and set priorities. Doing what makes you happy and time with friends and family first the internet is close to last although before a dentist appointment LOL.

joeq
Hand Fed Coal Stove: G111, Southard Robertson

Post by joeq » Sat. Aug. 31, 2019 6:56 pm

Your dentist won't be happy to hear that DD. ;)
I wish I had time to slow down. I've already excepted the fact I will die with 1/2 my projects undone, and the reason is because my time isn't used for "my" projects, but spent catering to all other life's dealings. Everyone knows what I mean. I'm almost 63, and still working, and don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. But fortunately I'm healthy enuff to be mostly pain free, and "unmedicated", so I have that to be thankful for.
Now, if I can only get myself over to the G111, and get those side base channels vacuumed out from last season, I can cross that off my list.

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”