- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sun. Dec. 31, 2017 11:25 am
- Location: Hazleton Pa.
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: gibraltar lcc
Anyone know where I can get a replacement ash pan for my Gibraltar Lcc or have one made near Hazleton pa?
- Posts: 26106
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 31, 2009 12:33 pm
- Location: Freetown,NY 13803
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut
J, get hold of Freddy at Freddys Coffee House here on the FORUM--well priced & quick service plus outstanding craftsmanship.
- Posts: 288
- Joined: Tue. Jul. 08, 2008 6:36 pm
- Location: Schuylkill County, PA
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Gibraltar LCC
I am a little south of you. I took mine to a local metal fab shop in Pottsville. It is across from Grammie's restaurant by Bob Weavers. If you need more information, let me know. Dan