38 degrees in atlanta so i lighting chubby

Vonda
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby born 1980
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: Gas

Post by Vonda » Fri. Dec. 29, 2017 12:22 am

While tonight it's 39° feeling like 32° and it going to get colder. ( Yes I know that ain't cold to some of you, but when I left Binghamton, I thought I left those numbers behind) anyway Ms. chubby is doing her thing. She went all the way up to 500° then I put the blower on and she settled at 367°. After a while I had close the air control to a sliver. Asea I think you were correct, I did not shake down well Keeg, I am trying to see how my draft is affected by the mpd and air control since I don't have a barometer. But all in all tonight was a success. Too bad I leave for Newark tomorrow or I would be having fun with coal all weekend.

keegs
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby (main floor)
Coal Size/Type: nut

Post by keegs » Fri. Dec. 29, 2017 5:52 am

Vonda wrote:
Fri. Dec. 29, 2017 12:22 am
While tonight it's 39° feeling like 32° and it going to get colder. ( Yes I know that ain't cold to some of you, but when I left Binghamton, I thought I left those numbers behind) anyway Ms. chubby is doing her thing. She went all the way up to 500° then I put the blower on and she settled at 367°. After a while I had close the air control to a sliver. Asea I think you were correct, I did not shake down well Keeg, I am trying to see how my draft is affected by the mpd and air control since I don't have a barometer. But all in all tonight was a success. Too bad I leave for Newark tomorrow or I would be having fun with coal all weekend.
:yes:

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”