- Posts: 1905
- Joined: Wed. May. 20, 2009 8:09 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90 Chimney vent
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Other Heating: Buderus Oil Boiler 3115-34
- Stove/Furnace Model: Keystoker 90 Chimney Vent
- Location: Wynantskill NY, 10 miles from Albany
Stay focused, the stove is in the upper left of the photoLehighanthraciteMatt wrote:Nobody even noticed the stove
- Sunny Boy
- Posts: 14150
- Joined: Mon. Nov. 11, 2013 1:40 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
- Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
- Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
- Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace
- Location: Central NY
That picture doesn't need a stove, it's hot enough !
- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Tue. Feb. 19, 2013 3:30 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404
- Location: Mystic CT
Flowers? There are flowers in the pic?? LOLNoSmoke wrote: ↑Wed. Sep. 20, 2017 4:15 pmJust to the right of the flowers Freetown Fred!freetown fred wrote:Hell NS, we've all seen Katie's pix--how bout the klinker finger do-dad???
Kind of a funny story on that photo. It was a spur of the moment picture and I caught Katie kind of off guard. Well I don't wear skirts so I don't think of viewing angles like Katie does, so at the last second she moved the flowers in her hand which is why she had that smirk and look to her face.