Gibraltar SCC Value?

Modern and vintage hand fired coal stove are similar to a wood stove and in some cases can burn either. They need to be regulated and fed by hand usually every 12 to 24 hours depending on your usage. They require no power to operate making them ideal for rural settings with long power outages.
paloma
Stove/Furnace Make: Gibraltar
Stove/Furnace Model: SCC

Post Fri. Apr. 11, 2008 5:01 pm

hi there! i'm trying to put a value on my gibraltar SCC coal stove but can't find much information on it. from reading posts here, I've learned that gibraltar is a good company and these stoves may be rare. does anyone know where I can get more info on this model and what it may value for these days? thanks a lot!

Visit Hitzer Stoves

coal berner
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1986 Electric Furnace Man 520 DF
Stove/Furnace Make: Electric Furnace Man
Stove/Furnace Model: DF520
Location: Pottsville PA. Schuylkill County PA. The Hart Of Anthracite Coal Country.

Post Sat. Apr. 12, 2008 3:19 am

paloma wrote:hi there! i'm trying to put a value on my gibraltar SCC coal stove but can't find much information on it. from reading posts here, I've learned that gibraltar is a good company and these stoves may be rare. does anyone know where I can get more info on this model and what it may value for these days? thanks a lot!
Try here Gibraltar Stove go to the 6 & 7 post you will see Gibraltar manual both will show all info the second on has more info on all of the models ;) I seen them sell from 250 up to 600 it all depends on how bad someone want's it PM me your local I might be interested in it :)
J.C.

Heating house & water with a 1986 electric furnace man DF520 using buckwheat Anthracite coal

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”