How do I transfer the balance of the Harman Warranty?
Looks like I have the original ( all three copies) warranty papers with the stove.
Guess I will have to call a dealer. Anybody know a good one?
Modern and vintage hand fired coal stove are similar to a wood stove and in some cases can burn either. They need to be regulated and fed by hand usually every 12 to 24 hours depending on your usage. They require no power to operate making them ideal for rural settings with long power outages.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 966
- Joined: Sat. Oct. 28, 2006 9:24 am
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Hybrid, Gentleman Janitor GJ-6RSU/ EFM 700
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 503
- Coal Size/Type: Pea Stoker/Bit, Pea or Nut Anthracite
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer/ EFM-Gentleman Janitor
- Stove/Furnace Model: 503 Insert/ 700/GJ-62
- Location: Hustonville, Ky
"Corn Stoves", It is morally wrong to burn something you can make into Whiskey!