Merry Christmas From Cold Snowy Michigan

BPatrick
Baseburners & Antiques: 2 Crawford 40 Baseheaters
Coal Size/Type: Stove Coal
Other Heating: Herald Oak No. 18

Post by BPatrick » Tue. Dec. 24, 2013 7:58 pm

I want to thank everyone on this site for being so helpful this past year. I've learned a lot because so many of you took the time out of your busy lives to help educate me on coal burning. I look forward to learning more this upcoming year. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas!

KingCoal
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 1 comforter stove works all iron coal box stove, seventies.
Baseburners & Antiques: 2014 DTS C17 Base Burner, GW #6, GW 113 formerly Sir Williams, maybe others at Pauliewog’s I’ve forgotten about
Coal Size/Type: Nut Anth.
Other Heating: none

Post by KingCoal » Tue. Dec. 24, 2013 8:10 pm

back at ya bro, have a cozy nap.

Photog200
Baseburners & Antiques: Colonial Clarion cook stove, Kineo #15 base burner & 2 Geneva Oak Andes #517's
Coal Size/Type: Blaschak Chestnut
Other Heating: Electric Baseboard

Post by Photog200 » Tue. Dec. 24, 2013 8:17 pm

BPatrick wrote:I want to thank everyone on this site for being so helpful this past year. I've learned a lot because so many of you took the time out of your busy lives to help educate me on coal burning. I look forward to learning more this upcoming year. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas!
Ditto! I hope everyone enjoys the joys of the season and make some wonderful new memories! Stay warm next to your favorite coal stove!
Randy

BPatrick
Baseburners & Antiques: 2 Crawford 40 Baseheaters
Coal Size/Type: Stove Coal
Other Heating: Herald Oak No. 18

Post by BPatrick » Tue. Dec. 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Nap...ha ha...almost fell asleep for the night. I have to get up and stuff some stockings and put some toys together. Just loaded stove coal in both stoves and they are really warm. I will be working right next to them tonight :D

DennisH
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Yukon-Eagle Klondike IV
Other Heating: Propane

Post by DennisH » Thu. Dec. 26, 2013 6:43 am

We are quite warm and cozy here in the U.P. eh, and have coal to thank for it! Looks like we have some really bitter weather coming, again, Sunday through next week. Highs barely breaking zero, lows well below zero. Bring it on! I shudder to think what my heating bill would be if burning only propane!! :lol: :lol:

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”