Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump and some Solar

Post by McGiever » Sun. May. 26, 2013 9:56 am

japar
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hearthmate

Post by japar » Wed. Jun. 19, 2013 12:26 am

Do you have any pics of the fan/blower setup

scajjr29

Post by scajjr29 » Sat. Jul. 20, 2013 8:57 am

Yes any pics showing how the blower fan is mounted and possibly which model fan fits best on this stove.

Thanks for any help.

Sam

euclid56

Post by euclid56 » Fri. Jan. 03, 2014 7:38 pm

I just found this site. My dad was the founder of the company that manufactured and distributed Hearth Mate stoves. He passed away this past September and he had a warehouse that contained many replacement parts. As part of the estate I need to go through and clean up this warehouse. I will try and catalog what I find. There is a supply room that may have original manuals for all the stove models Hearth Mate manufactured.

rustyrelics
Baseburners & Antiques: Scranton Stove Works base heater
Other Heating: Franklin wood stove

Post by rustyrelics » Fri. Jan. 03, 2014 8:46 pm

that is really cool. do you have any complete new old stock stoves ?

euclid56

Post by euclid56 » Fri. Jan. 03, 2014 9:50 pm

I think there is new old stock parts only. There is most likely handles, dampers, doors, grates, glass etc.

rustyrelics

Post by rustyrelics » Sat. Jan. 04, 2014 7:56 am

could you post a few pictures of what spinner dampers you may have ? also any grates.

euclid56

Post by euclid56 » Sat. Jan. 04, 2014 8:50 am

The warehouse is in Connecticut and I live in New Hampshire. I will be making a trip in the near future and will photograph what I find and try and inventory what there is available.

japar
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hearthmate

Post by japar » Sat. Jan. 04, 2014 11:58 am

Your dad made a killer stove never ever had an isue with mine. Would be interested to see what you have.

rustyrelics

Post by rustyrelics » Sat. Jan. 04, 2014 12:00 pm

euclid56 wrote:The warehouse is in Connecticut and I live in New Hampshire. I will be making a trip in the near future and will photograph what I find and try and inventory what there is available.
I sent you a PM. there may be some parts you have that I can use on my other stove projects. let's see what you have. thanks

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Sat. Jan. 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Well,for openers,Euclid56,Our Condolences To You about your Dad's Passing....Tough Times And Events,Tougher People. He sure did appear to build one bullet-proof stove and took the time to Ornate it a bit ! We've got another Son of a Stove Builder(Crane) on Board here,and he wishes he had the opportunity that you do to share his Dad's Legacy with others in these supposed more modern times! Please stay in touch with us here,and get the word out by Posting what that Warehouse holds and how you feel in dealing with it's contents. Thank You for finding us here,and not wasting by disposing of what stove owners here consider needed items. Quality Lasts ! I think Your Family's Stoves have earned the "Generational" Badge by being good enough to last and handed down to the next Generation of Warm Users' ....Take Care,and Good Luck upon opening and stepping through that Door to The Warehouse ! :notworthy:

Job79

Post by Job79 » Sun. Nov. 29, 2015 10:13 am

Hey guys just registered to the forum because I saw folks looking for info on the hearth mate 2400. I just bought one and along with it came all the paperwork. I'm not super tech savy so if someone who is wants to message me with an email address I'll do what I can to get it to you. This way it could be put out there for anyone who wants it.

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Sun. Nov. 29, 2015 10:21 am

Thanx J. :)

michaelanthony
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant 2310, gold marc box stove
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Gold Marc Independence
Baseburners & Antiques: Home Sparkle 12
Coal Size/Type: 'nut
Other Heating: Fujitsu mini split, FHA oil furnace

Post by michaelanthony » Sun. Nov. 29, 2015 10:57 am

Job79 wrote:Hey guys just registered to the forum because I saw folks looking for info on the hearth mate 2400. I just bought one and along with it came all the paperwork. I'm not super tech savy so if someone who is wants to message me with an email address I'll do what I can to get it to you. This way it could be put out there for anyone who wants it.
Like FF said, "thanks J" ...now tell us about your plans for coal burning. Are you new to burnin' black rocks? This place is full of folks with just about all things coal and other stuff too and you're off to a great start ;)

Job79

Post by Job79 » Sun. Nov. 29, 2015 12:23 pm

Actually I was going to use it for wood. We cleared a bunch out on the property and figured we'd put it to use. Have a small room warmer stove that just doesn't cut it. Found the hearth mate on side of the road for $100. It's in great shape, just needs a little paint.

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”