- Posts: 1071
- Joined: Tue. Dec. 13, 2011 4:57 pm
- Baseburners & Antiques: Our Glenwood 109
- Coal Size/Type: Nut Anthracite
- Location: Long Island, New York
Dennis wrote:What the heck is a sweater,Oh that's right my sister got me one for Christmas that needs to be returned.I'm always in t-shirts,shorts and barefeet.It does get cold flipping burgers on the deck in bare feet though
My wife thinks I'm nuts, I'm always in t-shirts, shorts and flip flops. If it's too cold to wear shorts I just throw another shovel of coal on the fire. I sometimes offer to get the laundry from the machine in the basement just so I can cool off...
Ctyankee wrote:I couldn't get quartz to burn so I threw the heater away. Coal is much easier.
I'm On Fire
- Posts: 3920
- Joined: Thu. Jun. 10, 2010 9:34 am
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator
- Location: Vernon, New Jersey
Walked in the door today from work and was greeted with a warm rush of air.
It's good to burn coal.