Haven't got to the burning part yet. Just starting a restoration.
Anyone know of a good place to get nickel plating done near Binghamton? I'm restoring a Glenwood Modern Oak 118 and eventually a Glenwood C Cabinet cook stove and need to get the nickel re-platted. I'm going to check with Triple Cities Metal Finishing, but also looking for any advise.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 857
- Joined: Tue. Dec. 04, 2012 6:30 am
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 150
- Coal Size/Type: anthracite rice
- Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace
- Location: central new york (syracuse area)
I know of Anoplate...but they are in Syracuse