Damn Warm Weather...

nortcan

Post by nortcan » Fri. Dec. 07, 2012 8:13 pm

nortcan wrote:Smitty, what do you have outside of the house for it, I mean is it a probe connected to the inside screen or something else? It seems that the screen has a wind monitor, is it correct and if so how does it monitor the wind's rate and directions?
Hope my English is questions are understandable, thanks.
Thanks to all peoples for taking time to PM me the answer for my questions.

nortcan

Post by nortcan » Fri. Dec. 07, 2012 8:15 pm

nortcan wrote:Smitty, what do you have outside of the house for it, I mean is it a probe connected to the inside screen or something else? It seems that the screen has a wind monitor, is it correct and if so how does it monitor the wind's rate and directions?
Hope my English is questions are understandable, thanks.
Oops :!:

rockwood
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Stokermatic
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Rockwood Stoveworks Circulator
Baseburners & Antiques: Malleable/Monarch Range
Coal Size/Type: Lump and stoker + Blaschak-stove size

Post by rockwood » Fri. Dec. 07, 2012 10:40 pm

SMITTY wrote:I bought it from Provantage.com - they were the cheapest - hands down - of ANYWHERE I could find at that time. By a large margin too - over $100 cheaper than the next best!

I was working at the time and had a good year. It's NOT cheap. :shock:
I've got 2 Davis Weather stations in service right now...Vantage pro at my house just like Smitty's (in use since 2004), and Weather Monitor 2 (in use since 2003) at my Mom's in Colorado.

They're not cheap but they are good quality and if you know what you're looking for you can find good deals on line.

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”