Hand-Fired Recommendation for a Stoker Guy

cowentz
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Alaska Kast Console II Hearth

Post by cowentz » Wed. Nov. 07, 2012 7:28 am

Nortcan,
Yes we can have a gun there. No need to be hidden, doesn't have to be locked in a safe. Here in PA (and some other states also), you can open carry a loaded firearm. You can also apply and get a license to carry firearms which allows you to conceal carry a loaded firearm

nortcan

Post by nortcan » Wed. Nov. 07, 2012 10:55 am

WOW.
Fabulous, I must move down to Pa. Then the Marlin or the Henry will be above the stove, and maybe both :lol:
I like the paint over my faux-foyer but would preffer the rifles :roll:
Anyway thanks for taking time to answer.

echos67

Post by echos67 » Wed. Nov. 07, 2012 5:37 pm

nortcan wrote:Hi cowentz.
Very nice looking installation you have. All is in harmony :idea:
A question about the gun on the back wall: is it possible to hang a shotgun there in you'r region? No problem for me but just a little jealous cause here in Québec Province, an arm shouldn't be visible, locked, in a safe, at the bank :lol: :lol: .
P/S, not an obligation to answer the gun question if you don't want, I will understand...
I hope a bad person doesn't ever give you reason to defend yourself, it may be tough throwing the safe at them or asking them to wait until the bank opens :lol:

nortcan

Post by nortcan » Wed. Nov. 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Keith, that is the sad reality of beeing in Québec :lol: We must learn to run very fast :D
P/S, seems you'r as fast for humour as my Henry rifles :)

echos67

Post by echos67 » Thu. Nov. 08, 2012 6:19 am

nortcan wrote:Keith, that is the sad reality of beeing in Québec :lol: We must learn to run very fast :D
P/S, seems you'r as fast for humour as my Henry rifles :)
:shock: , ok I will be quiet now :lol:

rubicondave33
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM DF520
Coal Size/Type: Rice/Anthracite

Post by rubicondave33 » Thu. Nov. 08, 2012 6:13 pm

cowentz wrote:Nortcan,
Yes we can have a gun there. No need to be hidden, doesn't have to be locked in a safe. Here in PA (and some other states also), you can open carry a loaded firearm. You can also apply and get a license to carry firearms which allows you to conceal carry a loaded firearm
Remember, although PA is an open carry state, as soon as you get into your vehicle (for example) the weapon is considered concealed. I never leave home without mine!

echos67

Post by echos67 » Thu. Nov. 08, 2012 6:29 pm

rubicondave33 wrote:
cowentz wrote:Nortcan,
Remember, although PA is an open carry state, as soon as you get into your vehicle (for example) the weapon is considered concealed. I never leave home without mine!
Just one fine example of why I want out of MD and to move to PA :D .

nortcan

Post by nortcan » Thu. Nov. 08, 2012 10:06 pm

echos67 wrote:
rubicondave33 wrote: Remember, although PA is an open carry state, as soon as you get into your vehicle (for example) the weapon is considered concealed. I never leave home without mine!
Just one fine example of why I want out of MD and to move to PA :D .
I got an :idea: , a good one , we could have a house for all of us: full of stoves and rifles in Pa :?: :D

Return to “Hand Fired Coal Stoves & Furnaces Using Anthracite”