Hey Cap, nice motorcycle you have there, in the old days I drove also on motorbikes, the first bike I had was a
BMW R 25-3 from 1954, wich means it was older then me. Second bike was a Honda cx 500, it was a nice bike comfortable, good for travelling.
It seems man want always the stuff you cant buy, here lot of people like the Jeep but cant afford it due to shipping and taxes they are more than expensive here.
And then you tell me you like that little toyota of me, but it isn't for sale in america.
Modern and vintage hand fired coal stove are similar to a wood stove and in some cases can burn either. They need to be regulated and fed by hand usually every 12 to 24 hours depending on your usage. They require no power to operate making them ideal for rural settings with long power outages.
- just peter
- Posts: 221
- Joined: Sun. Nov. 20, 2011 3:22 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Weso 225 C3, Susler Altan, Wasseralfingen 440, Susler Altan
- Coal Size/Type: bituminous coal,
- Stove/Furnace Make: Susler, Weso, Wasseralfingen,
- Stove/Furnace Model: Altan, 225C tile stove
- Location: North Holland, The Netherlands.