Yes, once the house is heat soaked anything is possible - my type of control system. KISS really works. Of course you need maintenance, 1 drop of 3 in 1 on the hinges every twenty years should do -- HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.Seems that once the house is sufficiently heated by the stove the heat to the individual rooms is controlled by opening or closing the doors to the rooms - that is - if you want heat in your room, open your door or close your door and stay cool.
Modern and vintage hand fired coal stove are similar to a wood stove and in some cases can burn either. They need to be regulated and fed by hand usually every 12 to 24 hours depending on your usage. They require no power to operate making them ideal for rural settings with long power outages.
- Posts: 6196
- Joined: Sat. May. 24, 2008 4:26 pm
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Invader 2
- Baseburners & Antiques: Wings Best, Glenwood #8(x2) Herald 116x
- Coal Size/Type: Rice,
- Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22
- Location: Chester, NY
Posted by an unreasonable adult.