3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- New Member
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sat. Oct. 03, 2009 4:15 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Chubby Coal Stove
- Location: Central Massachusetts
Does anyone know of a professional in the Worcester area who installs coal stoves? We bought a Chubby coal stove and would like to have someone install it but need to be someone who is licensed as a construction supervisor because that is what is called for on the building permit. One chimney sweep does install these but I know that they insist on lining our chimney all the way to the top, which is expensive, and since we have a terra cotta lining isn't really necessary. If you know of anyone please let me know. Thanks.
- Posts: 1371
- Joined: Sun. Sep. 21, 2008 7:37 pm
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Stokermatic coal furnace
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Rockwood Stoveworks Circulator
- Baseburners & Antiques: Malleable/Monarch Range
- Coal Size/Type: Soft coal: Lump and stoker (slack coal)
- Location: Utah
Some stove shops have they're own installers.