- Posts: 178
- Joined: Wed. Dec. 12, 2012 10:07 am
- Location: Etna, ME
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood 116
- Coal Size/Type: Stove / Nut
- Other Heating: Oil forced luke-warm air
Got our delivery - 7 1/2 tons of Blaschak. Same price as last year ($340). All in all, its gone up $8 in 9 years. Unfortunately the driver mentioned that our supplier may not be handling coal as of next year.
I am a dealer and have had 2 price increases from the mine already. I,am sure that there will be another maybe before years end. So if you haven't stocked up yet, get to it. The cost of NG has DOUBLED since spring and propane is up also. If you in Northern NJ I sell bagged coal only and can be reached @ 973-862-0079
- Posts: 231
- Joined: Sat. Feb. 10, 2018 9:36 pm
- Location: New Paltz NY
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 30-95, Hitzer 50-93
- Coal Size/Type: nut
- Other Heating: US stove 6041 pellet
I planned on ordering 6 ton rice for my garage. I was supposed to have already finished building another storage building. My supplier told me I should order ASAP because with everything going on he can’t commit to pricing for more than a few days. Said he’s not sure when or if there going to get slammed with environmental fees that ultimately get passed on to the consumer.