- Posts: 733
- Joined: Tue. Mar. 05, 2013 3:17 pm
- Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Oak 40, Stanley Argand No. 30, Glenwood Modern Oak 114, Stanley Argand No. 20 missing parts.
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite. Stove and nut size.
- Other Heating: Oil hot water.
- Location: Hampton, NH
"How coal mines work: Mining and preparation of Anthracite coal". Love the breaker operation. Matt
- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 10376
- Joined: Sun. Oct. 21, 2007 4:23 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer
- Location: Montrose PA
when kids think its tough today. This is how my grandfathers grew up.
- Posts: 1952
- Joined: Thu. Dec. 27, 2007 8:28 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Locke, Godin, Tarm in da works
- Stove/Furnace Model: Warm Morning 617-A, 3721, 502
- Location: Mystic, CT
Here is a silent film of similar content to the first post. Might be a little earlier as they are using mules in the mines.