- Verified Business Rep.
- Posts: 2063
- Joined: Mon. Nov. 19, 2007 9:33 pm
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: 1981 efm wcb-24 in use 365 days a year
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite/Chestnut
- Other Heating: Hearthstone wood stove
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
Original picture in New York City area. To clearly see detail on the picture, click on the photo and then increase its size. Photo courtesy of efm historian Richard Strouse, Emmaus, PA.
- Site Moderator
- Posts: 9904
- Joined: Fri. Oct. 27, 2006 2:05 pm
- Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
- Coal Size/Type: Pea
- Location: Guilford, Connecticut
I would like that deal, time payments at $6.15 @ ton!