4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 4150
- Joined: Wed. Apr. 03, 2013 1:24 pm
- Location: Elkhart county, IN.
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: 2-Locke Warm Morning #120, 1-Locke Warm Morning #524B, 1 - custom Locke Warm Morning Extended barrel Base Heater Double Heater
- Baseburners & Antiques: 2014 DTS C17 Base Burner
- Coal Size/Type: Nut Anth.
- Other Heating: none
nice picture from back in the day
Steve the pic is no.6 breaker and boiler house .This breaker was the second largest breaker in Penna ..It no.6 could process 8000 ton of coal in a 8 hour shift . It was located about 3 quarter mile from no. 9 mine but processed raw coal from numbers 4 an 5 an 6 deep mines and surface strip pits .jack
- Hambden Bob
- Posts: 7639
- Joined: Mon. Jan. 04, 2010 10:54 am
- Location: Hambden Twp. Geauga County,Ohio
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
- Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
- Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air
Nice Jack! When was it demo'd out?