Protest's at campus

theo

Post by theo » Thu. May. 02, 2024 7:32 am

WTF, What is going wrong in this country?????

nut
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glacier Bay
Coal Size/Type: nut
Other Heating: electric

Post by nut » Thu. May. 02, 2024 7:48 am

I didn't think kids these days had it in them. It's like the 60s all over again.

theo

Post by theo » Thu. May. 02, 2024 8:21 am

I think there is more input into this then just the "kids"

nut

Post by nut » Thu. May. 02, 2024 8:28 am

theo wrote:
Thu. May. 02, 2024 8:21 am
I don't follow? I think their phones told them to do it. :D Most couldn't find it on a map.
Last edited by nut on Thu. May. 02, 2024 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

theo

Post by theo » Thu. May. 02, 2024 8:30 am

Must be AI,,,,, :D

nut

Post by nut » Thu. May. 02, 2024 8:31 am

theo wrote:
Thu. May. 02, 2024 8:30 am
Must be AI,,,,, :D
You might have nailed it.

theo

Post by theo » Thu. May. 02, 2024 9:23 am

I feel there are other ways to protest. Peacefully ways. Go on a hunger strike,etc. Why are you tying up police force from where they are needed, your putting me and my family at risk by by doing this.

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Thu. May. 02, 2024 9:44 am

Tiktok has taught them Osama Bin Laden was a hero. This is just a small step from that. I wish they would all take Irans college offer of free tuition and never come back. Just a slight exaggeration of my feelings.

I'd leave it to the colleges, not the cops. They even want free food so they dont starve, lol

Im sure for however bad it actually is the press is making it look worse.

theo

Post by theo » Thu. May. 02, 2024 10:13 am

I really think they are fueled by other "sources " If u catch my drift

Sunny Boy
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace

Post by Sunny Boy » Thu. May. 02, 2024 10:22 am

theo wrote:
Thu. May. 02, 2024 8:21 am

There is, and they are.

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/202 ... e-protests

Surprisingly, some of the groups pushing the anti-Israel protests are Jewish. Some may wonder, as I did, why so many US Jews have been against Israel? Especially in NYC with its huge Jewish population. I did some looking into it.

Seems many US Jews do not believe Israel is the legitimate Jewish nation because it was formed before Jewish scripture says it will be formed.

Sounds crazy to me that so many US Jews would be upset with Jews living in a land they all hold holy, and it is well proven that they have inhabited for a few thousand years. Especially when the anti-Israel Jews end up siding with groups that want to wipe out all Jews everywhere. :baby:

Paul

waytomany?s
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace

Post by waytomany?s » Thu. May. 02, 2024 11:44 am

theo wrote:
Thu. May. 02, 2024 10:13 am
Like Red Bull?

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Thu. May. 02, 2024 3:03 pm

To many outside instigators!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid fckn kids!!! :evil:

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Thu. May. 02, 2024 5:41 pm

theo wrote:
Thu. May. 02, 2024 7:32 am
WTF, What is going wrong in this country?????
It is more than just the kids, but it’s been going on for decades. I seen it college in the early 90’s at a University. It was going on before well before 1930 according to my 95 yr young FIL. He said his mother was a school teacher and apparently she seen it in college way back then.

Folks, when you go to an english, math, history, writing, or technical class and all that the professors want to discuss is Muslims and accepting their Islamic religion, something is wrong. That’s the way it was and it’s why I left. It wasn’t just about Muslims either, but none of it had anything to do with becoming an educated and productive American. In fact, even back then the seeds of anti-America were being sown by liberal professors on nearly every campus I attended. Finally, I had enough.

Strangely enough I know many parents who, even back then sent their kids to these Universities, and the 60+ old parents are now telling me they don’t even recognize who their children have become.

I was saying it back then, “that the only way they could get to use was from within and to use our own freedoms against us”. Was I wrong? Isn’t that exactly what we are seeing on the news each and every day? I think it is…and now my parents say I called it right all those years ago…and now more than ever they see why I dropped out.

If someone is speaking and saying something you know in your heart is wrong you leave it alone…you don’t dabble in it because sooner or later you get it on you. Give it an inch and end up giving a mile.

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Thu. May. 02, 2024 5:45 pm

Sunny Boy wrote:
Thu. May. 02, 2024 10:22 am
There is, and they are.

https://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/202 ... e-protests

Surprisingly, some of the groups pushing the anti-Israel protests are Jewish. Some may wonder, as I did, why so many US Jews have been against Israel? Especially in NYC with its huge Jewish population. I did some looking into it.

Seems many US Jews do not believe Israel is the legitimate Jewish nation because it was formed before Jewish scripture says it will be formed.

Sounds crazy to me that so many US Jews would be upset with Jews living in a land they all hold holy, and it is well proven that they have inhabited for a few thousand years. Especially when the anti-Israel Jews end up siding with groups that want to wipe out all Jews everywhere. :baby:

Paul
Those are Jews dabbling in something they know nothing about. Sort of like alphabet people trying to help vote in Sharia law. Those people know not what they get themselves into. They should get it passed and let is know how it goes…if they’re still alive to tell about it.

xackley1
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: pocono

Post by xackley1 » Thu. May. 02, 2024 6:17 pm

The news coverage appears to be a replay of the stop the killing protest in the Vietnam era.
They are protesting the killing of innocent people caught in the middle. Outside agitators is probably a kid from the neighborhood who wants to show support. When ever there is protest there always seems to be dark Outside Agitators to blame (according to the police and politicians)
Hamas being stupid, Israel flexing their muscle. The shop keepers, farmers, laborers, and children trying to survive. And we keep sending extra aid to help Israel keep the war on good financial grounds.

Return to “The Coffee House”