1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 12334
- Joined: Sun. Dec. 11, 2005 12:43 pm
- Location: West-Central Mass
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 Highboy
- Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
- Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler
This is some serious *censored*. Already hearing from guys in the industry that they're sitting around idle because they can't get parts. This is going to DECIMATE the auto repair industry and put a ton of small guys out of business. Looks like I got out just in time ...
Something tells me, this is all pre-planned by the elite busybodies ...
You guys with newer vehicles are going to be up a creek, too, when they break, sorry to say.