FORTY teenagers jump three Marines on a California beach

davidmcbeth3
Coal Size/Type: nut/pea/anthra

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Tue. May. 30, 2023 5:25 pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12138283 ... nruly.html

One day after Memorial Day story. Nice

I've experienced similar when I was in the service but when I was overseas where one would expect it more. I was with a co-worker ,another guy who was from Cleveland ... both of us in top form and used to city life.
We kicked the living crap out of the 2 dozen or so locals as we did not wait for them to attack, they threatened us and we pounced. After knocking the snot out of 10 of them, the rest ran away. In my case we were just walking around and they came up to us...during a minor "Yanks go home" time period in the EU. Old locals liked the US servicemen for the most part, remembering what we did for them--the youngsters ranged from liking us to hating us...you learn to keep your head on a swivel. For the most part 99% of time when confronted with anti-USA locals they just yelled harmlessly. No big deal.

This current one was different as "Hunter Antonio, one of the victims, said the assault came after he confronted the teenagers about setting off fireworks on the beach". Your Marines, not cops...not a smart move.

I figure it was some Air Force vets that got the Marines out of harms way. kek Hopefully not Space Force. Oh, the humiliation that would have been.

Return to “The Coffee House”