Basic accounting

ColdHouse

Post by ColdHouse » Fri. Mar. 24, 2023 4:38 pm

davidmcbeth3
Coal Size/Type: nut/pea/anthra

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Fri. Mar. 24, 2023 4:50 pm

ColdHouse wrote:
Fri. Mar. 24, 2023 4:38 pm
The guy has her testifying and he asks her questions that he knows she doesn't know the answer to.

He only has X amt of time, X amt of ? to ask. Why waste the opportunity to get answers to ? she can answer ?

Anyway, my bank sent me a new letter, got in the post today saying the bank will provide "exceptional service"...not too shabby from the banks "Team"...they got a whole team awaiting a call from me I guess.

ColdHouse

Post by ColdHouse » Fri. Mar. 24, 2023 4:53 pm

davidmcbeth3 wrote:
Fri. Mar. 24, 2023 4:50 pm
The guy has her testifying and he asks her questions that he knows she doesn't know the answer to.

He only has X amt of time, X amt of ? to ask. Why waste the opportunity to get answers to ? she can answer ?

Anyway, my bank sent me a new letter, got in the post today saying the bank will provide "exceptional service"...not too shabby from the banks "Team"...they got a whole team awaiting a call from me I guess.
It shows how incompetent these people are. Did you notice where she said the article in the Wall Street Journal wasn't public information and later said she read the article? This old hag is relying on her old age to give her a pass. These are the people running or should I say ruining our country,

davidmcbeth3

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Fri. Mar. 24, 2023 8:29 pm

ColdHouse wrote:
Fri. Mar. 24, 2023 4:53 pm
It shows how incompetent these people are. Did you notice where she said the article in the Wall Street Journal wasn't public information and later said she read the article? This old hag is relying on her old age to give her a pass. These are the people running or should I say ruining our country,
He could have asked her if she read the article and to describe anything she could recall was untrue in the article.

k-2
Stoker Coal Boiler: K2- Keystoker
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Stoker Stove
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Post by k-2 » Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 10:58 am

Its amazing that the only way left to control inflation is by driving up interest rates at breakneck speeds ,ruining the economy,causing mass layoffs and bankruptcy's to wreck the economy and kill demand. In the old days they increased production and competition which does the same thing without all the pain and without the layoffs. It all starts and ends with energy.

k-2

Post by k-2 » Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 11:02 am

davidmcbeth3 wrote:
Fri. Mar. 24, 2023 8:29 pm
He could have asked her if she read the article and to describe anything she could recall was untrue in the article.
Ask bootyjudge about transportation ,get the same clueless response and Granholm about energy. These people are not in those positions because they are smart or know anything about what they are told to do.

davidmcbeth3

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 12:37 pm

k-2 wrote:
Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 11:02 am
Ask bootyjudge about transportation ,get the same clueless response and Granholm about energy. These people are not in those positions because they are smart or know anything about what they are told to do.
Thats why you ask them questions that they should be able to answer..when they say I don't know to those questions then shame comes upon them for generations to come

k-2

Post by k-2 » Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 1:06 pm

davidmcbeth3 wrote:
Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 12:37 pm
Thats why you ask them questions that they should be able to answer..when they say I don't know to those questions then shame comes upon them for generations to come
Its like hiring a CEO that knows absolutely nothing about the product or service the company makes.Or has any other skills except a good line of BS. When that happens in the private sector(which is not too often)bad things follow. What could possibly go wrong. Only in politics is it not only common but lately the rule rather than the exception.

ColdHouse

Post by ColdHouse » Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 2:03 pm

k-2 wrote:
Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 1:06 pm
Its like hiring a CEO that knows absolutely nothing about the product or service the company makes.Or has any other skills except a good line of BS. When that happens in the private sector(which is not too often)bad things follow. What could possibly go wrong. Only in politics is it not only common but lately the rule rather than the exception.
Funny thing is I spent years in manufacturing industry and I developed a theory. They don't take the best machine operator in the facility and promote them to foreman or manager or ... They promote the worst operator with the best people skills. They do not want to lose production from their best workers.

Those that can do and those that cannot are in charge of those that can.

k-2

Post by k-2 » Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 2:10 pm

ColdHouse wrote:
Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 2:03 pm
Those that can do and those that cannot are in charge of those that can.
That doesnt really explain the current state of affairs in Govt. Where they pick the people who know absolutely nothing about the product. How would they ever know if the people they are managing are doing anything at all correctly even if their management skills are good. The CEO should know the business inside and out.

ColdHouse

Post by ColdHouse » Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 2:13 pm

k-2 wrote:
Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 2:10 pm
That doesnt really explain the current state of affairs in Govt. Where they pick the people who know absolutely nothing about the product. How would they ever know if the people they are managing are doing anything at all correctly even if their management skills are good. The CEO should know the business inside and out.
I agree with you completely.
I like Kennedy. He exposes these people for the morons they are.

k-2

Post by k-2 » Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 5:36 pm

ColdHouse wrote:
Sat. Mar. 25, 2023 2:13 pm
I agree with you completely.
I like Kennedy. He exposes these people for the morons they are.
I like when he says "they couldnt find their way out of the birth canal" . He has a lot of Zingers like that.

k-2

Post by k-2 » Sat. Apr. 08, 2023 3:19 pm

:lol: Of course to top off an all star cast they would find a guy nicknamed POT HOLE PETE to be in charge of the roads and bridges. Remember F troop anyone ??????

davidmcbeth3

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Sat. Apr. 08, 2023 3:37 pm

k-2 wrote:
Sat. Apr. 08, 2023 3:19 pm
Remember F troop anyone ??????
That the TV show where in the last episode the Army slaughtered all of these friendly Indians ? After they did that, show was cancelled. Not because of the slaughter but because there were no more injuns for the show.

k-2

Post by k-2 » Sun. Apr. 09, 2023 8:19 pm

Hunter can head up the ethics Dept.

Return to “The Coffee House”