ColdHouse

Post by ColdHouse » Thu. Feb. 09, 2023 4:18 pm

davidmcbeth3
Coal Size/Type: nut/pea/anthra

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Thu. Feb. 09, 2023 4:47 pm

ColdHouse wrote:
Thu. Feb. 09, 2023 4:18 pm
And she has done nothing. Other than cry about it. LOL

I have no clue how air BnB works or anything related to it. So I cannot offer anything further.

ColdHouse

Post by ColdHouse » Thu. Feb. 09, 2023 5:30 pm

davidmcbeth3 wrote:
Thu. Feb. 09, 2023 4:47 pm
And she has done nothing. Other than cry about it. LOL

I have no clue how air BnB works or anything related to it. So I cannot offer anything further.
Remember back in COVID they were talking about how only vaccinated should be allowed special privileges? It appears you are pretty astute so I am sure you have heard of social credit scores and how they can negatively impact you. This is not limited to AirBnB. By the way, I never stayed at one either.
[media][media]

davidmcbeth3
Coal Size/Type: nut/pea/anthra

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Thu. Feb. 09, 2023 5:37 pm

Sec. 31-51q. Liability of employer for discipline or discharge of employee on account of employee's exercise of certain constitutional rights. Any employer, including the state and any instrumentality or political subdivision thereof, who subjects any employee to discipline or discharge on account of the exercise by such employee of rights guaranteed by the first amendment to the United States Constitution or section 3, 4 or 14 of article first of the Constitution of the state, provided such activity does not substantially or materially interfere with the employee's bona fide job performance or the working relationship between the employee and the employer, shall be liable to such employee for damages caused by such discipline or discharge, including punitive damages, and for reasonable attorney's fees as part of the costs of any such action for damages. If the court determines that such action for damages was brought without substantial justification, the court may award costs and reasonable attorney's fees to the employer.

well, in CT, per 31-51q statute your employer cannot fire you for 1st amendment activities that have nothing to do with the employer.

Art. 1st, sections noted include:
SEC. 3. The exercise and enjoyment of religious profession and worship, without discrimination, shall forever be free to all persons in the state; provided, that the right hereby declared and established, shall not be so construed as to excuse acts of licentiousness, or to justify practices inconsistent with the peace and safety of the state.

SEC. 4. Every citizen may freely speak, write and publish his sentiments on all subjects, being responsible for the abuse of that liberty.

SEC. 14. The citizens have a right, in a peaceable manner, to assemble for their common good, and to apply to those invested with the powers of government, for redress of grievances, or other proper purposes, by petition, address or remonstrance.

> they did not include sec. 15 tho kek commie state

Return to “The Coffee House”