Cave Dwelling

ColdHouse

Post by ColdHouse » Sat. Jan. 28, 2023 9:12 am

Sunny Boy
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Anthracite Industrial, domestic hot water heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood range 208, # 6 base heater, 2 Modern Oak 118.
Coal Size/Type: Nuts !
Other Heating: Oil &electric plenum furnace

Post by Sunny Boy » Sat. Jan. 28, 2023 9:15 am

ColdHouse wrote:
Sat. Jan. 28, 2023 8:58 am
Not possible to know if something can be changed unless you make the effort to change it. I cannot change being a white 61 year old male. Well some might argue. Some think men can become women. In fact if you say they can't you might be charged with a hate crime or something.
Don't forget that there's two other parts to the wise old saying. ;)

Paul

ColdHouse

Post by ColdHouse » Sat. Jan. 28, 2023 9:26 am

Sunny Boy wrote:
Sat. Jan. 28, 2023 9:15 am
Don't forget that there's two other parts to the wise old saying. ;)

Paul
Yea well look at it this way. I know what the world was like when I was young. I know what my grandparents and parents went thru and what they valued. I know about hard work, logic, reason, truth, and justice. I understand people have different philosophies and accept them regardless of what they think. A global warming believer might hug trees or get elected so they can ban cows or the consumption of meat. If they truly believe something is damaging the world they will do what they can to enlighten people and make a difference. Well that is what I am doing. I do what I can to try to make this world a better place. As mentioned, nobody has to listen to me or even read what I say.

waytomany?s
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace

Post by waytomany?s » Sat. Jan. 28, 2023 12:09 pm

ColdHouse wrote:
Sat. Jan. 28, 2023 9:26 am
Yea well look at it this way. I know what the world was like when I was young. I know what my grandparents and parents went thru and what they valued. I know about hard work, logic, reason, truth, and justice. I understand people have different philosophies and accept them regardless of what they think. A global warming believer might hug trees or get elected so they can ban cows or the consumption of meat. If they truly believe something is damaging the world they will do what they can to enlighten people and make a difference. Well tahat is what I am doing. I do what I can to try to make this world a better place. As mentioned, nobody has to listen to me or even read what I say.
I can't wait for them to ban cows. I'll raise just bulls. When they come to take them away ill tell them they can have them as soon as they remove the bullshit in Washington.

Return to “The Coffee House”