Where are the parents?????

theo

Post by theo » Sun. Jan. 08, 2023 9:11 am

WTF, Where in the h@ll are this kids parents? :eh: https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-teacher-shot- ... and-action

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Sun. Jan. 08, 2023 10:12 am

Either at home or work playing on their cell phones, solving worldly problems!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anthony7812
Stoker Coal Boiler: VanWert VA 400
Coal Size/Type: Buck/Anthracite

Post by anthony7812 » Sun. Jan. 08, 2023 10:18 am

Craziness. How the hell does a 6 year old get this kinda idea ??!! Let alone be able to get hands on a weapon. I’m not one to blame others for others actions but this is a huge finger at where is the responsible adult here.

carlherrnstein
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: combustioneer model 77B
Coal Size/Type: pea stoker/Ohio bituminous

Post by carlherrnstein » Sun. Jan. 08, 2023 12:40 pm

Nowhere does it mention where the gun came from. Did the child bring it? Or did it belong to the teacher? This is weird.

davidmcbeth3
Coal Size/Type: nut/pea/anthra

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Sun. Jan. 08, 2023 1:15 pm

Others called for the district to place metal detectors in schools,..
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-teacher-shot- ... and-action

Schools are already "gun free zones". So they cannot put in metal detectors. 4th amendment precludes this. Government cannot make a place a gun-free zone (where civil or criminal penalties apply) and then search you, seeking out people with guns.

People are happy to give up their 4th amendment rights.

davidmcbeth3

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Sun. Jan. 08, 2023 1:17 pm

anthony7812 wrote:
Sun. Jan. 08, 2023 10:18 am
Craziness. How the hell does a 6 year old get this kinda idea ??!! Let alone be able to get hands on a weapon. I’m not one to blame others for others actions but this is a huge finger at where is the responsible adult here.
Kid was on some on-line forum and FBI agent trolling the forum gave him the idea.

ColdHouse

Post by ColdHouse » Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 4:19 am

Was the teacher trying to administer some type of puberty blocker or put him in a dress?

Has anyone been paying attention to the mentality, ideology, wokeness of todays teachers?

In years past when mass shootings have taken place, I have heard it suggested to arm teachers. I say fuch that. A crazy liberal teacher is the last person I would want in a room full of kids with a gun.

Did anyone watch the video clip? What will an axe do against a gun? That black dude kept saying something about axing him something or other. I say don't axe a person that has a gun anything.

Parents cannot spank their children. Corporal punishment is only allowed to be administered by the state! Time out is the best option.

Why would anyone think there would be any issues with children when parents cannot read, write, add, subtract, speak english, are hooked on SSRI mind altering anti-anxiety/depressants and video games.

When I was a kid nobody had to tell me to go outside and play. Now kids playing outside equates to them sitting with the hand held device and playing it on the steps.

All these problems are because people have no real problems.

ColdHouse

Post by ColdHouse » Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 9:09 am

Could this be a false flag? Would the government ever do something underhanded to sway or achieve a certain result? WMD??

waytomany?s
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace

Post by waytomany?s » Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 12:10 pm

ColdHouse wrote:
Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 9:09 am
Could this be a false flag? Would the government ever do something underhanded to sway or achieve a certain result? WMD??
Could it? yes. Is it? No. Would the government? Yes, in a third world country.

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 1:04 pm

Can't imagine how a 6 yr. old would even know how to do this--fckn parents must be a real piece of work!!!! My kids started learning about guns around 10 yrs. old. Safety & respect were first on the list. W, we're as close to bein a third world country as I ever want to experience!!! BUT--I'm believin this is a real situation!!! :roll: :no1: :evil:

nut
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glacier Bay
Coal Size/Type: nut
Other Heating: electric

Post by nut » Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 1:12 pm

The way we learned respect for guns is a thing of the past. Go to any gun counter and observed who is buying and what they are saying. No clue.

nut
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glacier Bay
Coal Size/Type: nut
Other Heating: electric

Post by nut » Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 1:34 pm

No one is raising the children since both parents work. The internet is raising them.

davidmcbeth3

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 3:03 pm

waytomany?s wrote:
Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 12:10 pm
Could it? yes. Is it? No. Would the government? Yes, in a third world country.
No way would a kid want to have his own balls cut off. GOVERNMENT: hold my beer

waytomany?s
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark II
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Looking
Baseburners & Antiques: Looking
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: newmac wood/coal combo furnace

Post by waytomany?s » Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 4:29 pm

freetown fred wrote:
Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 1:04 pm
Can't imagine how a 6 yr. old would even know how to do this--fckn parents must be a real piece of work!!!! My kids started learning about guns around 10 yrs. old. Safety & respect were first on the list. W, we're as close to bein a third world country as I ever want to experience!!! BUT--I'm believin this is a real situation!!! :roll: :no1: :evil:
I'm saying no to a govt setup. Situation is all too real. You stated the problem. Respect was taught. Be it with a belt, fist, back hand or a tongue lashing. You learned it. It's not taught today. That's the entire problem.

davidmcbeth3

Post by davidmcbeth3 » Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 5:11 pm

waytomany?s wrote:
Tue. Jan. 10, 2023 4:29 pm
I'm saying no to a govt setup. Situation is all too real. You stated the problem. Respect was taught. Be it with a belt, fist, back hand or a tongue lashing. You learned it. It's not taught today. That's the entire problem.
Gov't agents are everywhere. I have heard cop testimony in many court proceedings where the show that they take pictures of any citizen club meeting that they want and the gov't has said that agents go to online forums and participate etc.

Nothing would surprise me.

If not the gov't ... then kids read media online and think that they'll get their 15 min. of fame.

Young. impulsive, no patience, entitled, etc...and this is how the education system teaches kids (so that's the gov't and been teaching this way for a generation ~ so there's the parents too).

They should ask the kids coming into school "Do intend on shooting, stabbing, or otherwise injure another today?" "Yes? You should be taught in classroom 60659 today, thanks."

Return to “The Coffee House”