NOT Freddy's Coffee house

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Fri. Feb. 25, 2022 6:42 pm

Just Coffee House--UKRAINE-------- instead of sneakin lil tid-bits in else-where--we need to pay attention--AND--before people start linkin & twitterin a million BS things--verify them if at all possible--we got troops at risk depending on decisions coming from the White House. Sorry if anybody's offended. "NOT"

warminmn
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Efel Nestor Martin, Riteway 37
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite, lignite
Other Heating: Wood and wear a wool shirt

Post by warminmn » Fri. Feb. 25, 2022 8:37 pm

Thanks Fred. Its a hard topic to avoid right now. Im sure if talk stays civilized it will be fine, or at least I hope so. Its not much more political than the other topic.

Im still absorbing it. Part of me wants to nuke em, part of me wants to be cautious. Its just hard to believe Putin did it, or maybe it shouldnt be. My best case scenario is seeing huge bunches of Russian soldiers refusing to kill their own relatives.

Chenobyl right there too with the earth getting bounced around by bombs. I used to think maybe Putin was smart but not anymore, risking millions of lives for his own ego. I hope theres a coup.

theo

Post by theo » Fri. Feb. 25, 2022 8:50 pm

Some people in Finland, Sweden, as well as the Baltic states are getting a little nervous as well…

theo

Post by theo » Fri. Feb. 25, 2022 8:54 pm

Just wonder if Ukraine and the others have some minerals he made need to make something??????

KLook
Other Heating: Wishing it was cold enough for coal here....not really

Post by KLook » Fri. Feb. 25, 2022 9:20 pm

I have read that we had 11 Bio labs there....he bombed them all.....

Kevin

freetown fred
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut

Post by freetown fred » Fri. Feb. 25, 2022 9:29 pm

I know one thing for fact--those Ukraines are goin out kickin & screamin if they don't get some help QUICK--sanctions be damned--Trump got those NATO Countries pitchin in EQUALLY--I have no idea where they stand now, guess we're gonna find out.

KingCoal
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 1 comforter stove works all iron coal box stove, seventies.
Baseburners & Antiques: 2014 DTS C17 Base Burner, GW #6, GW 113 formerly Sir Williams, maybe others at Pauliewog’s I’ve forgotten about
Coal Size/Type: Nut Anth.
Other Heating: none

Post by KingCoal » Fri. Feb. 25, 2022 10:28 pm

KLook wrote:
Fri. Feb. 25, 2022 9:20 pm

Kevin
Is that good or bad or both ?

KLook
Other Heating: Wishing it was cold enough for coal here....not really

Post by KLook » Sat. Feb. 26, 2022 7:45 am

KingCoal wrote:
Fri. Feb. 25, 2022 10:28 pm
Is that good or bad or both ?
Depends, what got out? bombing may not have been the correct adjustment. Should someone bomb Chernobyl? It merely points out that there is more to the story. This whole thing seems staged.

KingCoal
Hand Fed Coal Stove: 1 comforter stove works all iron coal box stove, seventies.
Baseburners & Antiques: 2014 DTS C17 Base Burner, GW #6, GW 113 formerly Sir Williams, maybe others at Pauliewog’s I’ve forgotten about
Coal Size/Type: Nut Anth.
Other Heating: none

Post by KingCoal » Sat. Feb. 26, 2022 8:00 am

Staged ? Staged?? Surely you wouldn’t imply the possibility of US / Russian collusion to sacrifice a sovereign nation in an attempt to keep some very deep and dark info from getting out from behind the curtain, by the champion collusion finger pointers themselves ?

With full sincerity I can only say, oh the humanity, we are surely screwed big time

LeoinRI
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Fonderies de Lion
Coal Size/Type: Nut
Other Heating: J.S. Peckham Chicago #10, Weso, Our Glenwood 111, Sougland Excelsior 183

Post by LeoinRI » Sat. Feb. 26, 2022 8:02 am

Can you supply a source for this information?

coalder
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: harman sf 160
Other Heating: wood parlor stove

Post by coalder » Sat. Feb. 26, 2022 8:14 am

KLook wrote:
Fri. Feb. 25, 2022 9:20 pm

Kevin
Is there a credible link to same???

Jim

coalder

Post by coalder » Sat. Feb. 26, 2022 8:27 am

theo wrote:
Fri. Feb. 25, 2022 8:50 pm
Some people in Finland, Sweden, as well as the Baltic states are getting a little nervous as well…
Very true. My SIL lives in Sweden, which is a neutral country, as is Finland; and She is hearing rumors that Sweden is now seriously considering joining NATO.

Ukraine seems to be in a very hard place as it is not a member of NATO & as I understand it, NATO countrys can't get involved in the battle unless they are attacked. They can only offer perimeter support & supplies.

My hope is that the Russian people will say "enough" & slay the dragon themselves.

Jim

Hoytman
Location: swOH near a little town where the homes are mobile and the cars aren’t
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 354
Coal Size/Type: nut coal
Other Heating: electric, wood, oil

Post by Hoytman » Sat. Feb. 26, 2022 9:49 am

KL, KC, good posts. One never knows what they’re up to these days. Or do we? Who knows?

Norwegians love the U.S. and the Swedes, but they (Norsk...not sure about Swedes) consider Fins to be Ruski’s...and most DO NOT like them...at all.

coalder

Post by coalder » Sat. Feb. 26, 2022 10:34 am

Hoytman wrote:
Sat. Feb. 26, 2022 9:49 am
KL, KC, good posts. One never knows what they’re up to these days. Or do we? Who knows?

Norwegians love the U.S. and the Swedes, but they (Norsk...not sure about Swedes) consider Fins to be Ruski’s...and most DO NOT like them...at all.
Bill, ya ought to brush up on your history. Finland was under Swedish rule as far back as the 11th century. And only briefly controlled by Russia. And they battled Russia from 1939 till bout 1944. There was at that time some animosity because Sweden did,'t assist Finland in that fight, as Sweden was neutral. However the only animosity between the two countries today only exists in the hockey arena.

JIm

Hambden Bob
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Blower Model Coal Chubby 1982-Serial#0097
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni ! / Nut
Other Heating: Pro-Pain Forced Air

Post by Hambden Bob » Sat. Feb. 26, 2022 10:41 am

Helluva Twist To Start The Day With,FFred! I Like It! This "Sleepin' In Thing" Is Getting To Be "Habit Forming"!! Now,Getting Right To Da' Point,This 61.5 Year Old Fatman Isn't Suicidal,Nor A Fatalist. I've Lived A Damned Good Life,Even With Some Of The Literal Horrors That I've Been Through-No Bull!! For Me,And Me Alone,It Would Truly Be A Privilege To Hitch A Covert Unflagged 5,000 Mile Lift To Support The Uke's... My Call.. I'd Last Maybe Five Minutes Tops,But My God,What A Redeeming Five Minutes It Would Be With Those Freedom Loving People....😇

Return to “The Coffee House”